- Ryan fighting his evil twin in Dear Ryan: Evil Twin. And at the end when he tries to find out who's the real Ryan.
Ryan: Is there a cheap apple product that doesn't break down when the new one comes out!?Evil Ryan: No.*Ryan shoots the Evil Ryan*Ryan: See the real Ryan would've said yes. It's called the "Idoubtit".
- The conversation between Sean and the Google Glass Human.
Sean: Somebody, please help me!Google Glass Human: Hello, Sean. Do you require assistance?Sean: Yes, get all of these Google things off of me!GGH: I'm sorry, did you say "Call TeaGooglyCoffeeMeat"?Sean: What? No, that's not even a name in my contacts!GGH: I'm sorry, did you say "Yes"?Sean: What? No!GGH: Calling: TeaGooglyCoffeeMeat.
- All the blooper reels, for obvious reasons.
- The Best Joke Ever. If you thought Ryan invoked Incredibly Lame Pun a lot, well...you ain't seen nothing yet!
- Woman tries to mug Man with a knife. What he does next is GENIUS! contains puns that makes what was supposed to be a video with a misleading title into a video that is related to it.
- 10 Cheap Punny Christmas Gifts! contains a lot of this.
- "I will never curse on this channel because if I did... that shit would be crazy!"
- How to Sing Like Your Favorite Artists (Pt. 2) has a glorious Take That towards Justin Bieber: to sing like him, Ryan instructs the viewers to sound like someone on their deathbed suffering from organ failure.
Ryan!Lorde: And that's how you do Lorde. Just have a couple of hits and then disappear.
- His section on Lorde isn't even an impression: