- "Sir, it's the Hudson. Nothing is visible."
- Just about anything Riley says.
Riley: (lying in the backseat, whining) When are we gonna get there? I'm hungry. This car smells weird.
- The deleted scene from the first movie, where Abigail and Riley run through an empty strip-club.
Riley: Well, that was disappointing.
- The scene where Abigail is hiding from Shaw behind a meat counter and has this encounter with one of the woman who works behind the counter.
Woman Behind Counter: If you're not a steak you don't belong here.
Abigail: I'm sorry, I'm just trying to hide from my ex-husband.
Woman Behind Counter: Who, Baldy?
*focuses on Shaw*
Woman Behind Counter: Do you want something? Do you want something?
Shaw: Shut up. (walks away)
- The Friend or Idol Decision...Ben drops Abigail in order to save the Declaration of Independence. Ben starts apologizing, but Abigail reassures him: She would have done the exact same thing in Ben's position! Riley naturally lampshades this.
Riley: I would have dropped you both...freaks.
- When Ben and Dr. Chase kiss almost by accident in the tomb, one of Ian's Mooks enters behind them, witnesses it, and wonders aloud in a really distinct accent.
: Why does that never happen to me?
- The Templar Treasure scene and Riley's reaction to it.
Riley: Look.... Stairs.
- From the sequel, Riley's reaction to not being able to read the Book of Secrets cover to cover.
- The mean and nasty (and familiar) trick Ben plays on the group when he sticks his hand into the rock on top Mount Rushmore
(laughs) I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
- In the sequel, scene where the President of the United States has to resort to hitchhiking
as a truck starts slowing down to give him a lift
- Also in the sequel, a scene in Buckingham Palace where Ben and Abigail pretend to be a bickering couple is priceless!
Abigail: I'm not making a scene right now—
Riley: (over the ear piece radio) No we need a scene.
: Well then FINE!
, let's make a scene right NOW! Oh let me guess? IT'S THE WRONG TIME!!!
Ben: Oh, look now you've got the little bobbies down on us! You take the missus outside. I'm staying right here!
*slides down banister* WHEEE!!!
- Riley's odd tastes in treasure:
Riley: Guys, look at this. (awestruck) It's a little golden man.
- Ben's completely deadpan — but somehow still overacted — comment about Abigail's new love interest after he assures them that he can show them the Oval Office.