- When Nova finds out that Earth knew nothing of the Annihilation Wars. Doubles as a minor MOA:
Tony Stark: "You say Annihilus was the driving force? What happened to him?"
"I pulled him inside-out
and saved the universe. What have you
- Cosmo's first appearance, during a Nightmare Fuel-laden story. As Rich is taking a moment after nearly being killed by a group of superheroes, a dog in a spacesuit walks up to him and starts tugging on his arm. Rich's reaction sells it.
Nova: It's a dog.
Worldmind: So I see.
Nova: It's a dog in a space-suit.
Nova: (to Cosmo) Hey? Hey, boy. Good dog. What are you trying to tell me, fella?
Cosmo: I am tryink to tell you to follow me, please. But I could not speak because my mouth was beink full of your arm.
Nova: (Stunned silence)
- Nova: "You disguised yourself as a Skrull? That's years of therapy right there, man."
Super-Skrull: "What is 'therapy'?"
- Johnny Storm's reaction to Reed Richards and Worldmind talking Technobabble: "And then everything went nerd!"
- Darkhawk and Rich's reaction to Robbie Rider's Genre Savvy
Darkhawk: When you were a kid, did you want to hit him?
Nova: Only a lot.
- Every time the Worldmind snarks, especially after it takes on Ko-Rel's appearance.
- The normally stiff and loquacious Worldmind's summary of its mental state after a bad case of Sanity Slippage. along with being taken over by Ego the Living Planet:
Worldmind: I'm as mad as a bag of Badoon.
- Worldmind with Ko-Rel's personality refusing to let Rich live her death down.
- Worldmind giving her unbiased speculation as to what caused the Fault to exist.
Worldmind: For the record, I believe the Kree to be blameless. It was obviously those freaky-peaky Inhumans who led them astray.
- While visiting Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S., and saving it from a bad case of EldritchAbominations, Nova starts flirting with Evelyn Necker, only for Worldmind to remind him that the scientist in question is a confirmed A.I.M. spy and that flirting with someone else is generally a very bad idea immediately after bringing back his old girlfriend from the grave.
- Speedball kidnapping Sam Alexander to try to recruit him into the New Warriors.
Speedball: But if you could hit me in the face with that metal bar as hard as you can, I
Sam lunges at Robbie and strikes him with the metal bar causing Speedball's costume to appear
Speedball: Wow! You've got a lot of trust! Or maybe you did recognize me.
Sam: I was trying to knock you out.
- While Sam and a crime-lord are talking about Sam's father, Rocket Racoon investigates a box filled with snakes, then throws it into a elevator filled with guards. Hilarity Ensues The crime-lord chides him.
Crime-lord: Hey! Those are expensive!
Sam: The guard, or the snakes?