- Kimono's Only Sane Mare moment in A Charming Birthday. Minty comes by and, in an extremely transparent fashion, gets some advice on how the eight of them should handle the fact that they're all basically making her the birthday present. After Minty walks off, Kimono comments, "This is why I live out of town."
- Razzaroo walking in on Minty chiseling a giant mint in "A Charming Birthday."
- Minty saying that she didn't understand what Kimono was trying to say at first "because who understands her at first?"
- Baby Honolu-Loo flying smack into the ice cream mountain in "Friends Are Never Far Away."
- A Very Minty Christmas:
- When Pinkie Pie announces that Walking Disaster Area Minty is flying a hot-air balloon, every pony in town lets loose a collective GASP!.
Rainbow Dash: Is she in danger, darling?
Pinkie Pie: She's Minty, isn't she?
Minty: I was trying to be Santa...
Pinkie Pie: Why? What's wrong with the real Santa?
Minty (Sheepishly): ....broken...
Minty: Want to come with me?
Thistle Whistle: When you say "with you", do you mean "fly into the clouds with you", or "wave goodbye and wish you good luck with you"?
Minty: Come on! It'll be sort of like an adventure.
Thistle Whistle: (whistles) When you say "adventure", do you mean "fun and games kind of adventure", or do you mean "'It's scary out there!' kind of adventure"?
- The Princess Promenade has Minty trying to explain the cave-in, and Tiddlywink and Tra-La-La deciding that without Zipzee, they'll just stay outside the cave.
Zipzee: Whatcha got there?
Pinkie Pie: [whispering] She doesn't want to say it, but it's a weed.
Zipzee: [loudly] A weed!?
Tiddlywink: What're you doing?
Pinkie Pie: Weeding.
Spike: That's it! Spike! Spikes, spikes, spikes! I'm Spike!
Pinkie Pie: I guess when you've been asleep for a thousand years you think others don't hear you.
- Pinkie Pie is asking how good her pinkest-of-all-pink float looks.
Pinkie Pie: Whaddya think? Have I captured it?
- In The Runaway Rainbow, Rarity's default reaction to everything, even danger, is to want to do it again.
- Rarity accidentally zaps herself to Breezie Blossom and runs into some Breezies. This exchange occurs.
Tiddlywink: What's that bump on your head?
Rarity: It's not a bump, it's my horn! ...Now where did I put that magic wand?
Zipzee: Magic wand?
Tiddlywink: She must've really bumped her head.
- In My Little Pony Live, the salsa rendition of "I'm A Little Teapot."
- Spike and Rainbow Dash randomly dressing in disco gear, then adding a hip-hop beat.
- This scene from Twinkle Wish Adventure:
Mayor Flitter-Flutter: Oh, no thank you. I'm watching my weight.
Toola-Roola: Do you think the dragon is here?
Whimsey Weatherbe: WHO DARES DISTURB THE DRAGON?
Pinkie Pie: ...Yup, I think so.
- Meta-example: Amazon.com has two different listings for the DVD My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure, one of which calls it Persistent Monkey Grip Sculpture of Yesteryear. (This has since been fixed.) And since many other websites' listings are based on Amazon's, those sites also have pages for PMGSoY!
- Since "Persistent Monkey" has the same number of syllables as "My Little Pony," it can even be sung to MLP's Title Theme Tune. Persistent Monkey, Persistent Monkey...