- About Last Night
- A Brief History of Equestria
- Ace Combat: Equestria Chronicles
- Address Unknown
- Advice From Pinkie Pie
- Ah Aint Got No Ackcent
- Ask a Pony
- Ask Fluffle Puff
- Ask Jappleack
- Ask Twixie Genies
- The Best Night Ever
- Button's Adventures
- Classy Raccoon Productions MLP Abridged
- Daring Do
- The Dear Sweetie Belle Continuity
- Diaries of a Madman
- Divided Rainbow
- Doctor Whooves The Series
- Double Rainboom
- Earth and Sky
- The Equestrian Civil Service Series
- Faith and Doubt
- Friendship Is Optimal
- Friendship Is Showtime
- Friendship is Witchcraft
- A Game Comes to Equestria
- MLP: The Games We Play
- Getting Back on Your Hooves
- The God Empress Of Ponykind
- The God Squad
- The Great Alicorn Hunt
- The Great Slave King
- Hard Reset
- Harmony's Warriors
- Hitmane: Agent 3.14
- It's A Dangerous Business, Going Out Your Door
- The King Is Dead Long Live The Emperor
- Justice League of Equestria
- The Life And Times Of A Winning Pony
- Life In Manehattan
- The Many Secret Origins Of Scootaloo
- Mass Effect The Equestrian Equation
- A Mighty Demon Slayer Grooms Some Ponies
- Mirror's Image
- My Little Pony: The Mentally Advanced Series
- My Little Portal
- The Non-Bronyverse
- The Nuptialverse
- Other Friendship Is Magic Fan Vids
- Parting Words
- Past Sins
- Perfect Companions
- Ponies One Half
- Ponies The Anthology
- Pony Fantasy VI
- Pony Pokey
- Pony POV Series
- Princess Celestia Gets Mugged
- Princess Celestia Hates Tea
- RainbowDoubleDash's Lunaverse
- Rainbow in the Dark
- Rainbooms and Royalty
- Reality Checks Nyxverse
- The Conversion Bureau: The Other Side of the Spectrum
- The Return of Princess Nightmare Moon
- Shadows of Giants
- Six Brides For Two Sisters
- Sophistication And Betrayal
- A Taste Of The Good Life
- Triptych Continuum
- Turnabout Storm
- Twilight Then Twilight Now Universe
- Ultra Fast Pony
- Under The Northern Lights
- The Vinyl Scratch Tapes
- A Voice Among The Strangers
- Waking Nightmares
- We had ONE rule, Twilight...◊
- Madmax (if you dislike dA, go here) is one of the most well known My Little Pony fan-artists in the Brony community, and she's awesome. Here are some of her best comic strips.
- Lauren can fly!
- Some Portal/Pony crossover fun◊.
- The origin of Derpy's cutie mark◊.
- Where is Mommy?◊
- This is where the whole "wingboner" meme comes from
- STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!
- Y U NO XBOX 360?!
- You know how Granny Smith didn't buy Apple Bloom playing sick? What if she had?
- When the enemy throws somepony to you and runs away, it's normally a bad idea to take said pony as a slave.
- They're talking to YOU.
- More than meets the eye!
- The Donkeys need a friend.
- When your home is near the gates to Tartarus, the worst part isn't the escaping monsters but the neighbors.
- April Foals!
- It looks like tonight we eat like queens!
- An important mission.
- Do you, prince blueblood, take this dragon obviously disguised as a princess to be your lawfully wedded wife?
- Pinkie Pie goes Pokémon training with Gummy.
- How to save a relationship.
- Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell save Diamond Tiara. And if you actually believe that, I know of a bridge on sale. Real nice one. Located in Brooklyn.
- Bigamy is legal in Equestria.
- Be damn careful what you wish for, Trixie. Or should I say Twilight?
- The real reason why Twilight must go alone.
- Zecora has her own agenda when training Twilight.
- Cadence FORCED him to do it. Seriously.
- Cadance regrets asking Chrysalis about babies.
- "And now from Ponyville in the Equestrian Region, Rarity's Keldeo!"
- My Little BatFamily.
- Chew slowly, and finish your meal, or Fluttershy will F*%$ING END YOU!!!
- I think I will call her Apple Spectrum.
- What Celestia REALLY does with Twilight's letters.
- Rainbow Wake and its spin-off, No. 25. The former is also a Crowning Moment of Awesome, by virtue of being completely over the top.
- Spike writes fanfiction. Based on this Hark! A Vagrant comic.
- Twilight is late to the punchline.
- "A piece of Pie" is a great comic, but these two pages are both comedic gold and made of awesome. Or as Rarity puts it: I SHALL SIMPLY REMAKE MY DRESSES. TWICE AS FABULOUS.
- Now in colour! http://whysoseriouss.deviantart.com/gallery/33362747
- Avatar: The Last Airbender crossover. The look on Aang fielding the Cutie Mark Crusaders' inquiries is just gold, as is Rarity's response to Zuko's attempt at bonding over Annoying Younger Siblings.
- Nothing is manly enough that it can't be done with ponies◊.
- The addition of ponies simply makes such things about 20% manlier. No exceptions.
- Mighty Morphin' Power...Ponies?
- Leeroy Jenkins gets in on the act.
- Flutterbitch's trouble-making in Ponyville and the aftermath.
- What if Discord took out his revenge on Celestia by turning her to stone? Well...
- This comic featuring Derpy and Discord.
- This pic of a Discorded Nightmare Moon. Might qualify as terrifying.
- A conversation between Rocky and Tom.
- Egophilac's classic Alfalfa comic... redone with Canon Luna!
- This My Little Pony/Mythbusters crossover is in Lauren Faust's favorites page. And for good reason.
- Any time fandom takes the Q Jokes and runs with them.
- For those who prefer to wash out Cupcakes from their mind with humor rather than heartwarming, we have Applejack's reaction.
- From the same series, Fluttershy's reaction to the (informed) content of the fanfic is pretty hilarious too.
- This comic where the rest of the Mane Cast think about what Fluttershy does in her spare time. Pay close attention to Pinkie Pie.
- Who Photo Finish really is.
- I didn't mean there were muffins under a book
- Spitfire's grudge.
- A rather, eh, interesting fan theory of where Twilight was during Sisterhooves Social.
- Little known fact about Discord; before he was the Master of Chaos, he was the master of babysitting. Needless to say, it didn't really turn out that well.
- Was it really him babysitting? It looked like he was one of the 'babies' too.
- Cutie Mark Crusader Pranksters YAY!And possible permanent scarring of Rarity and Rainbow Dash's brains.
- During Discord's rampage, ever wonder what would happen if he did his Mind Rape trick on Cherilee? Your questions have been answered! Check the blackboard for full effect.
- How does this even work?
- Somepony took advantage of Celestia's wingspan.
- Wrong address Derpy Though it's pretty awesome she managed to deliver letters to the moon
- Payback's a bitch, ain't it, Discord?
- Good thing the bellhop had a camera when he really needed it.
- Tank's hero.
- When meeting a new pony, it's important to give names.
- It was a GOOD night for Derpy Hooves (not too sure about Luna and Celestia, though).
- A wonderful retelling of The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
- So ur with ur honey....
- Dear Princess Celestia: I...I don't even
- By StarSwirl's Beard!!
- Princess Trollestia Strikes again! But this time Twilight gets her revenge.
- Calvin and Harmony, a crossover series by jetpackclam. It involves Calvin finding the Mane Six in his room with Hobbes. Hilarity Ensues.
- I just don't know what went wrong!
- Why ponies wear pants
- Pinkie takes a something or two from The Last Roundup.
- Bathroom Emergency
- How Pinkie Pie got her cutie mark
- Flim and Flam should really watch what they say
- This. That is all.
- The Flim-Flam brothers run into a Large Ham we all know and love. Hilarity Ensues.
- Just a normal day with Lyra and Rainbow Dash.
- Wanna know the secret ingredient of Sweet Apple Cider?
- Go, Geodude!
- Pinkie Poe
- There are some contests you can't win.
- Rainbow Dash pulls off the perfect crime
- Pinkie Pie vs the Fourth Wall
- Rainbow Dash learns the danger of reading out loud.
- Rarity's Old Shame
- Oh, Derpy...
- It's after Hearts and Hooves Day, and everything's fine...except for that one thing...
- Alternate solution to Lesson Zero.
- Shipping Lessons Learned.
- 99 muffins.
- Cutie Prank Crusaders. Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- Love Poison Horror.
- Pinkie Pie shows her...different view of the world. Poor Twilight.
- I'm a cloud. ^^
- When you live with a fire breathing dragon in a tree, it was bound to happen...
- Shield your eyes CMC!
- Tank owns bullies, Mario-style!
- Run, Applejack!
- The fans' reactions to Derpy being changed.◊
- Dash has some WEIRD dreams...
- Twilight is taken aback by Big Mac's "Fancy Mathematics".
- The new Derpy.
- Twilight comes to a terrible realization.
- Something that's been a long time coming, especially after the last episode.
- Reapers vs Equestria, I wonder who will win?
- Muffin clouds.
- Octavia and Vinyl are on A Mission From Celestia
- Stick to the plan! STICK TO THE PLAN!
- Joke time...
- Pony facts◊.
- The look on Scootaloo's face is what sells it.
- Rainbow Dash meets the fourth wall.
- Careful what your diagrams look like, Twilight.
- What have those apples done to her head?
- Fluttershy's the #1 flyer, eh?
- "I just don't know what went wrong!"
- Derpy does not like it when bullies hurt Dinky.
- The Amazing Spider-Colt!
- Grounded Baby Musicians
- Oh dear Celestia.
- Royal Play Time.
- Bugs and Daffy go out hunting.
- Of course you wouldn't have a problem with it.
- A new problem arises when attempting to use a common censor for the F-word. (Warning: F-bombs.)
- A Lyrist's Plight
- What Would Rarity Do?
- What went wrong? This.
- The thing nightmares are made of.
- Celestia does not send ponies to the moon! At least not on purpose.
- Laugh it up, Discord.
- How would Discord and Chrysalis get along?
- Just what WAS going through Shining Armor's head while he was being controlled?
- Trixie gets the ultimate revenge.
- Amazing what never crosses your mind.
- The honeymoon didn't go very well.
- How did Fluttershy get Rainbow Dash to the Butterfly Migration? Some subterfuge.
- Panel Play. Just click on the NEXT button for subsequent strips.
- The horrible truth behind Rainbow Dash's mane.
- Pinkie Pie expresses her surprise in the most eloquent way possible.
- Luna's monthly cycle (or, an alternate explanation for Luna's new look in "Luna Eclipsed").
- How win a mare.
- Good question.
- Please don't tell Applejack
- only the best diamond
- Nothing will stop Pinkie from watching "My Little Brony."
- That stupid barrel strikes again!
- Fluttershy scars the CMC for life.
- Another explanation for Luna not showing up for the fight in the second season finale.
- Contractual stupidity of background characters.
- Pinkie annoys Chrysalis.
- Has anyone ever wondered what would've happened had "A Canterlot Wedding" given Rarity top billing. Here's the most likely answer. Just be grateful it was Twilight who had the older brother from Celestia's plot.
- What would Rarity use that time travel spell for?
- Ever wondered how Chrysalis got her holes? Wonder no more!!
- All of time and space. Everything that ever has been or will be. And yet they end up here.
- I'm pretty sure evolution doesn't work like that.
- Worst double date ever.
- Celestia's worst defeat.
- Evolution doesn't know what went wrong.
- Ponibooru's server error image◊.
- Derpy meets a mirror.
- Anybody got a bucket of water?
- Hey Tavi!
- Zecora has a gift for Derpy.
- Derpy is not as awesome as she thinks.
- Twilight helps out when Sugarcube Corner catches fire.
- The truth about Candace/Chrysalis's imposter situation.
- Twilight's thinking aloud in "The Best Night Ever" is overheard.
- You will read this comic.
- Filly Celestia gets infinite lives.
- Well this is awkward.
- This explains so much.
- Twilight takes a trip beyond the Everfree Forest.
- Derpy takes the train.
- Pinkie plays the first season two-parter backwards.
- Twilight and Pinkie come up with a plan to wake Rainbow up.
- The greatest use of "Discord is Q" ever.◊
- This Equestria Daily banner◊. Pinkie as Captain Equestria, Trixie as Darth Smooze...
- A visual representation of "headcanon".
- The source of Twilight's "windy mane" in the season 3 preview.
- The ponies completely own Nappa and Vegeta.
- Cadence makes a mistake.
- Rainbow Dash isn't much of a morning person.
- If you value your sanctity, you will not mess with Pinkie's music.
- Must be Italian.
- Celestia's "Welcome Back" party for Luna got a bit out of hoof.
- Twilight finds a use for Pinkie's boundless energy.
- Young Celestia tries to convince Luna butterflies aren't scary.
- The true story of Nightmare Moon.
- Fluttershy picks the wrong bunny movie.
- Sneaky Applebloom.
- Derpy names her pet.
- "This Day" Aria from Twilight's point of view.
- Derpy, you Magnificent Bastard.
- Nice goin', Pinkie. Ya broke Twilight's mind.
- How Chrysalis feeds on love.
- We've all been there.
- Vinyl is armed and dangerous.
- This is so canon. The one right after is good too.
- Amazing the difference glasses make.
- New Pinkie Sense combo.
- Princess Trollestia saves the day!
- Why was Derpy in the chicken coop?
- Twilight tries her horn at Fourth Wall-breaking. She...isn't as good as Pinkie Pie.
- Twilight becomes suspicious of how all of Equestria's towns seem to have the same ponies.
- Discord and Nightmare Moon make fun of Chrysalis's evil laugh.
- Twilight uses her full power!
- The royal Faust voice.
- Twilight makes Rainbow 20% cooler.
- How did she... What the...
- Wow. I know shipping is Serious Business, but this is ridiculous.
- Discord's original defeat.
- Apple Bloom gets her cutie mark.
- Scootaloo asks Derpy to help when she gets her tongue stuck on a pole.
- Pinkie joins the dark side.
- Applejack hits the books.
- Octavia prepares a shopping list for Vinyl... or not.
- The secret of Celestia's mane.
- The Secret Origin of Derpy
- Notably, Rarity was absent from Luna Eclipsed. So, what happened? Was she just tired and went to bed for the evening? Was it as Lauren Faust said and that her scene was cut due to time constraints and redundancy? Or...
- One Does NOT simply judge a book by its COVER!
- Shipping knows no boundaries!
- It's pretty accurate.
- Let the battle commence!
- Welp... Looks like we are indeed, Royally F*cked!
- Jumping on the bed.
- AJ and Big Mac as the roles of the main characters from CourageTheCowardlyDog
- Celestia and Fluttershy in a breath-holding contest.
- Pinkie tells Applejack her future.
- Pinkie never said that!
- We all know what happens in front of the camera, but behind the scenes, anything can happen.
- Mickey Mouse meet's Twilight Sparkle.
- Fluttershy demonstrates how much of a good listener she is.
- Tom's ultimate fate is revealed.
- The reason why King Sombra put lots of stairs.
- Pinkie forgot her units.
- Morbid curiosity.
- My Little Pony presents: Fun with monarchical privilege.
- When nopony is watching...
- Apples to Oranges
- They were asking for it!◊
- The Cutie Mark Crusaders turn to a life of crime!
- Trixie meets Discord.
- Pinkie Pie gets her revenge.
- Trixie celebrates her second coming.
- Chrysalis and Pinkie dancing.
- Celestia shows Twilight some of her stained-glass windows.
- Twilight's original idea for entertaining the Saddle Arabia delegates.
- Trixie Pie.
- Forgetting something, Trixie?
- Ever wondered where name Trollestia came from? Note: crossover.
- Trixie's Competition
- Everything that Twilight loves shall burn...
- Scoots and Pip argue over Luna.
- Celestia interrupts Luna's dramatic moon appearance.
- Trixie fulfills Lyra's lifelong dream, on one condition.
- Applejack has her own episode again. And she's taking extra special precautions to ensure that she doesn't get overshadowed. Again.
- Nopony touches Spike's girl.
- Twilight's last ditch effort to defeat Trixie backfires. No pun intended.
- Now you've done it Twilight.
- Don't go into the light Crysalis!◊
- Lyra finally walks on two legs.
- Diamond Tiara receives the most horrible form of retribution.
- Fluttershy teaches Discord to put one hoof in front of the other.
- Well, this is awkward.
- Derpy gets poison joke? Becomes incredibly sophisticated.
- Fluttershy tries redeeming Discord another way, this one involving a wallet and a tickle belt.
- Two beleaguered assistants meet. Doubles as an Actor Allusion /Mythology Gag.
- Rarity tells Spike something disappointing...
- Oh, snap...
- He was supposed to catch him.
- Story time for Apple Bloom.
- Twilight looks into the mirror of desire.
- Forget Something, Twilight?
- Oh, come on.
- Why has nobody tried that?
- Who is the most evil of all?
- Apple Bloom makes the question.
- Twilight's revenge.
- The reason Spike wasn't invited back to the Crystal Empire.
- The Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders.
- For those who don't agree with Princess Twilight, just remember: it could always be worse. It could have been Princess Gummy.
- Them's the breaks, eh, Trixie?
- The trifecia of a MLP fan comic:
- Totally worth it.
- Twilight's parents learn about her wings.
- The trolling has been doubled!
- Being an Alicorn has its disadvantages.
- Twilight brute forces the cutie mark swapping.
- Luna moons Celestia.
- Her face sells it.
- More problems with being an Alicorn.
- What happens when a library doesn't have rules.
- Well, now we know why Twilight didn't know about the wedding until the last minute.
- Scootaloo learns to fly.
- Courage sends a letter to Princess Celestia a different way.
- Geez, I hope she doesn't find out that Twilight became an alicorn.
- That's certainly one way to get folks to enlist.
- The MLP version of an excellent Gravity Falls joke.
- Spike's silver medal.
- Turns out Berry's alcoholism is more than an addiction, it's a necessary part of her life.
- It's uncanny how good this picture fits.
- Paging Dr. Freud.
- Molester the unlikely
- Pinkie Pie eating a cake.
- Twilight watches the wrong channel in the human world.
- Apparently, Brad is also from Ponyville.
- Not that kind of Pi, Pinkie!
- Twilight: Pinkie, stop playing Chess against BABIES!
Pinkie Pie: But I want to win at least ONCE!
- Filly Twilight ruins the moment in her adorable way.
- Filly Twilight: Expert Cockblocker.
- This series of Rule 63 series of comics. Particularly the surfing brothers and stoned Artemis.
- Discord teaches Fluttershy the art of pranking ponies. Including dragons.
- Introducing Rumble and Thunderlane's very-familiar-looking dad
- This is why the Royal Guards are incompetent
- A true, true friend helps a friend in need. A true, true friend helps a friend bury the body.
- Ponies and Mathematics.
- Smarty Pants can scare off the Slenderman.
- The dragon your stallion could smell like.
- The human world and Equestria collide in the worst possible way.
- One changeling discovers Queen Chrysalis's secret.
- Pinkie's ultimate secret.
- Celebrity is relative.
- "You're doing it wrong!!"
- Flutterbat finds a new source of nourishment.
- Trixies latest magic trick has an unexpected twist.
- Pinkie Pie isn't ready.
- Celestia's secret admirer... or not.
- Filli Vanilli, take two.
- Somepony isn't over the Sisterhooves Social.
- The only way Maud Pie could be better.
- Twilight faces the ultimate temptation. Someone else finds it priceless.
- Discord discords Cheese Sandwich.
- And Twilight lived happily ever after.
- Angel Bunny singing "Hellfire", THE most adult song Disney ever did? Funny. Angel singing it about a SALAD, of all things? Hee-frickin-lar-ious!
- Twilight learns to troll, princess style.
- Somewhere a shipper's head is exploding.
- That is low, Sunset Shimmer.
- Sisko, 2. John de Lancie characters, 0.◊
- It's funny because it's actually true
- What makes the Season 4 finale's villain so special? If you're Lyra, the answer is this.
- The princesses defeat Tirek through unconventional means
- Spike gets a photo with a fan. I can't believe I just met Barney the Dinosaur!
- This Alternate Character Interpretation of Maud Pie. Best prank ever!
- At least two of the many, many alternate endings to the infamous Cupcakes has the events all just being a fanfic written by one of the Mane Cast. Another has it all being just an Alfred Hitchcock play.
- Ponies Play D&D. The initial story of Applejack playing her first Dungeons & Dragons game after everyone else has gotten addicted to it is funny enough, but then it hits a whole new level when the CMC find the gamebooks and each of the mane cast takes a turn as DM.
- Especially all the Furry Confusion that comes from playing as humans.
- The Worst Bakers In Equestria has plenty, but one that combines this with awesome is Trixie's semi-semi-final baking attempt. The sheer over-the-topness of it as Trixie's personal Doom Magnet levels of bad luck actually animates her baking attempt into a ravening dough-monster, forcing her to duel it into submission. Commentators Spike and Pinkie Pie are at a complete loss of words over it, and by the end of it, the entire audience in perfect synchronization reset their mouths after they had been dropped in awe.
- The Elements of Gaming: In chapter 8, Rainbow Dash and Applejack go into rivalry-mode while playing Burnout, only for them and everyone else in the race to be thoroughly trounced by an unknown (the others being easily identified as Hoops, Score, Dumbbell, and Scootaloo) player with the screen-name of Muffin_Master (you can probably see where this is going). Muffin_Master, naturally, turns out to be none other than Ditzy "Derpy Hooves" Doo.
- Also from that chapter: Rarity's reaction to Scootaloo being one of the players, because Scootaloo had told her that she and Sweetie Belle were going to go study.
Rarity: Oh Girls... Do go on without me, would you please? I do believe I've got... problems to take care of. Three very hyperactive problems.
- Twilight becoming angry because Pinkie bluescreened the computer from spamming too many Nod militants. Let's just say that her enraged Rapidash form wasn't a good idea to use in the library.
- You could probably guess how annoying it was to hear "Fighters arm up!" as she spam builded them.
- Along with that: Rarity annihilating the AI opponent when they attacked her perfectly constructed base.
- Or Dash facing down 2 hard AIs.
- Or in the first chapter, the mane cast having problems with Halo: Reach's legendary difficulty.
- In Chapter 2, Twilight and company get to test out Gears of War. She expects Rainbow Dash and Applejack to love it, and they do... until Pinkie starts playing, and gleefully uses the chainsaw bayonet on an enemy, which makes everypony else lose their lunch.
- Then comes chapter 3.5, in which Twilight gets hooked on Tetris and plays so well that Pinkie literally shits a pile of bricks while watching her.
- Or the girls playing Rock Band. What song does Pinkie find after thinking every other song was too slow? Through The Fire And Flames.
- Also from that chapter: Rarity's reaction to Scootaloo being one of the players, because Scootaloo had told her that she and Sweetie Belle were going to go study.
- My own clone! Now neither of us will be virgins!
- The Birds and the Bees, with the mane six each giving their own version of The Talk to the CMC. The punchline everyone's undoubtedly waiting for when they finally ask Pinkie Pie is completely worth the buildup.
- Like Fine Wine may be highly explicit material, but as you'd expect from the author of Romance Reports, it has a few funny moments as well, one of the best being Rarity's reaction upon seeing Spike's Exotic Equipment for the first time.
"Y- Y- you you have TWO?!"
- A Perfectly Ordinary Day in Ponyville, a thoroughly tongue-in-cheek fanfic Cliché Storm, with Twilight completely unfazed by everything.
- Mention has to be made of Canterlot Follies, an almost perfect parody of P. G. Wodehouse's most famous series.
- This exchange in Trixcord:
Newsstand Owner: This ain't a library, fella. You wanna read that paper, it'll cost you a bit.Discord: That's what you have to say towards the spirit of chaos and disharmony? Aren't you just the tiniest bit curious about having a strange creature like me standing before you?Discord: (conjures six sacks of bits) Will that do?Newsstand Owner: That'll do...
- This fanfic about Luna. The entire fanfic.
Celestia: I'm sorry war was declared in your hair.
- How Every Shipfic Would Actually Happen. Especially EveryponyDash.
- Pinkie Pie Discovers Coffee The real laughs come from the fact that it's not Pinkie Pie that goes nuts after drinking coffee, but Twilight Sparkle.
- Suddenly, Twilight became a living ball of energy, exploding up into the air and launching straight for the Cakes. They were taken off guard as she tackled them to the ground, her pupils shrinking as she became the horror they were afraid of.
- The fanfic Estrus has a lengthy conversation between five of the Mane Six over how they should break the news to Twilight about the symptoms of heat she's feeling. note It contains a lot of hilarious details of how each of them learned about the facts of life and how each chooses to deal with the symptoms. Applejack ends up calling "Too Much Information" on the conversation when Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy start comparing vibrators.
- The same author's Fluffershy, in which Hilarity Ensues after Pinkie finds a porn DVD in Mr. Cake's collection with what she recognises as Fluttershy's butt on the cover. The rest of the Mane Six find out about it - except Rainbow, who already had three copies on various formats - and when Fluttershy walks in on them watching her scene, she attempts to commit seppuku with Angel's carrot.
- Pretty much all of the messages in Twilight's Answering Machine, though highlights include Applejack and Rainbow Dash doing bad impersonations of each other while trying to prank her, several characters calling to ask why she never told them about having a brother - even Shining Armor didn't know! - the random cameo from The Cheese, and the messages from Strong Bad and Homestar:
Strong Bad: "Wait, you're not Marzipan! Who is this? You mean there's actually someone else who has an answering machine? Well that's a load of crap. Although you sound pretty hot. Mmm yeah, hey there, baby. Wanna go out with the one and only Strong Bad? I mean, it's not like you're a purple horse or anything."Homestar Runner: "Whoa, Marzipan! What happened to your voice? I mean, you sound different. Like, did you turn yourself into a talking, purple unicorn or something? Because that's great! I always wanted a unicorn girlfriend for me to break up with!"
Discord: Bwa-ha ha ha ha! (lightning suddenly strikes in the background) Oh yes, Twilight, it is I, Discord! You may have put me in stone prison, but you haven't taken my ability to call ponies while in suspended animation! Ooooo! I'm spreading chaos on your answering machine! And that's all I can do. That and making lightning appear. (lightning strikes again) It's not easy being able to spread chaos when you're in stone prison.
- Discord's call:
- Warning: NSFW!. 60s Spiderman goes to Equestria. 60s Spider-man goes to Equestria for the first time. Hilarity Ensues
- Inspired by the Fastball Special scene from "The Crystal Empire", Martial Bliss recounts how Shining Armor first learned the combat tactic of throwing one's wife at the enemy: from his drill instrutor Sergeant Thunderous, who Shiny by this point outranks about eight times.
Thunderous: With disciplined use, the wife is the single most powerful weapon at pony disposal! A trained attacker comes at you armed with his wife, you better turn tail and run!Shining Armor: What if it's just his fillyfriend?Thunderous: Then you marry that mare, son. Thus disarming him!Peachy: It worked for us. Twenty-five years since he first stole me away from that low-life mugger I was with, and I haven't looked back.
- Andrew Joshua Talon's Hands has many moments of humor in it, but this tropers favorite is his SI's reaction to New Fluttershy and getting kicked out of her house after she came back from Iron Will's Seminar. He immediatly heads to Twilight's house and the first thing he says upon Twilight opening the door: ""Fluttershy has been possessed and we need to save her immortal soul."
- Imagine hearing the words "Even if you are a twisted, bondage-loving masochistic bisexual nymphomaniac, we still love you." Now imagine hearing Fluttershy be the one who says that like she did here. 
- For some Original Flavour fantasy-slapstick, the story Study Break, in which Hilarity Ensues after Twilight unwittingly eats an enchanted apple from a tree in the Canterlot palace grounds, which causes random magical effects when she sneezes, always at the worst possible time.
- In Twilight's Movie Night the Mane Six are watching a ponified version of A Nightmare On Elm Street. After the first murder scene, Fluttershy's reaction is not paralysing terror, as her friends expected, but indignation over the Special Effect Failure and Artistic Licence Biology:
Fluttershy: A pony wouldn't just flop after being slashed like that! There would be at least some spasm or other reflex action! And the blood spray? Way too even, like someone was spraying it with a hose. It's like Starlight didn't even have a heartbeat, and the viscosity is just far too low for aortic blood. Has the director ever seen a severed aorta? And while I'm on the subject, how can I expect to take this seriously when there's no evidence of trauma to her vital organs with a cut that deep? Honestly, any pony with a basic understanding of pony anatomy could see how fake this is!
- Also, Rarity's "threats" to Rainbow Dash. Like when Dash threatens to start the "chimicherrychanga" rant:
Rarity: You finish that word, punk, and I will style your hair. I will make you beautiful! There will be curling irons involved. When I am done, I am going to wash that mane of yours, and condition it. It will be silky-smooth for weeks. Do I make myself clear?
- Or when Dash tries to join Pinkie in mentioning Rarity's embarrassing moments by bringing up the Sonic Rainboom incident:
Rarity: By Fancy's Pants, if you make a lame pun about me falling for you, head over hooves or otherwise, I will take you shoe shopping! And then I'll get you a nice, bright, fancy dress! With sequins. Are we clear?!Rainbow Dash (terrified): C-Crystal.
- Before Fluttershy's rant, Twilight comments that Rarity apparently likes to write about Blueblood dying horribly; one particularly gruesome story involved a cider mug and a broom.
- Also, Rarity's "threats" to Rainbow Dash. Like when Dash threatens to start the "chimicherrychanga" rant:
- In chapter eight of My Little Mommies, Pinkie Pie is telling the Cakes about how a magic mirror created a baby by combining traits from her and Fluttershy. To Fluttershy's surprise, the Cakes pretty much accept this immediately and congratulate Pinkie.
Fluttershy: Wait, that's it?
Mr. Cake (chuckling nervously): Well... I learned long ago it's best not to question these things.
- This fanfic is a crossover where Hades moves to ponyville. What could possibly go wrong?
- What happens when Gordon Ramsay visits Equestria? Well, you get This fanfic.
- What does Pinkie Pie leave behind for Twilight and Blueblood at the end of Royal Courtin' found here? A condom
- And it turns out to be broken
- This fic about Shining learning a surprising fact about his wife. How her name is actually spelled. Bonus points for what it does with the premise.
- This fic features Fluttershy competing in the World Quiet Game Championships. Not only are said Championships played as Serious Business to the point thousands of fans are in attendance and Princess Celestia is the judge (much to Twilight and Rarity's shock), Fluttershy's opponents are Nightmare Moon (actually Luna in disguise to try and throw off her competition), Shy Sparrow (a dead unicorn skeleton who's Last Request was for his corpse to compete), and Angel. Rarity also enters the amateur competition and loses in a couple seconds.
- Don't let the fanfic Mommy Nearest fool you with how sad it starts. Yes, it's about Rainbow Dash having a horrible accident and having brain damage, but it ends on the hilarious note of Rainbow Dash being revealed as Princess Celestia's illegitimate daughter, specifically with an earth pony. And I am going to warn you right now, if you've ruined that hilarious twist, there's one more so hilarious that I dare not put it in spoilers, it's so ridiculous.
- In Halcyon Hearts, Shining Armor learns from Celestia that Twilight has finally gotten a boyfriend - a recently-paroled convict named Blaze. The story cuts to Twilight and her boyfriend enjoying their first proper date, and then towards the end of the scene:
Twilight: Do you hear something?Blaze: No, why?Twilight: I could have sworn I heard somepony calling my name just now...it sounded angry.
- Hail to the King is just wall to wall hilarity, as a recently deceased human's soul gets diverted to inhabit the body of the recently defeated King Sombra. Everypony assumes that Sombra is still crazy, but instead of just Ax-Crazy, they think he's out of his mind.. And he isn't helping his case, particularly when trying to explain what he really is.
Shining Armor: Then how come I've never met one? We should be drowning in a sea of humans by now.Cadence: Because we're just figments of his imagination, remember? So that's where his mind is right now. He's a hyper-evolved, futuristic, thunder-monkey.
- In Crisis Of Infinite Twilights, the heroes are discussing what to do about the evil alternate Twilights threatening to take over Equestria. Shining Armor suggests that the Royal Guard will help. Several moments of silence immediately follow.
Spike: Wow, even the crickets are so amazed by the stupidity of that statement they couldn't make a sound.
- In Tails, Sweetie Belle and the other CMC experiment with her magic by removing their sisters' tails and switching them around, intending to switch them back before they wake up. This doesn't go well. The best part? It gets Sweetie Belle her cutie mark!
- In Daleks Have No Concept Of Friendship, a dying Dalek, having found itself on Equestria by Celestia herself, is transformed into a pony. But just because it's a pony, doesn't mean it's not a Dalek...
Soldier (The transformed Dalek): Daleks do not believe in magic!
Celestia: Every time somepony says they don’t believe in magic, somewhere, a flutter pony dies.
Soldier: There is a species on this planet that can be exterminated if one vocalizes disbelief in magic?
Soldier: Daleks do not believe in magic. Daleks do not believe in magic. Daleks do not believe in magic. Daleks –
Celestia: Stop that. You need help. And I was joking again – there’s no such thing as flutter ponies.
Soldier: Perhaps they were exterminated.
- In The King Is Dead, Long Live The Emperor, the author gives an explanation of how time travel and alternate universes work, and at one point gives an example of several possible ways King Sombra could have been stopped. One of those ways involved being banished to the realm of shadows by a wise-cracking mule armed with a magic kazoo. Cue several requests from the fandom asking for the full story. The author's response? Essentially, that the world was not ready, and that if he ever posted it, the internet would explode. Twice.
- In the same chapter, he explains how alternate universes exist, and I quote, because scientists and wizards everywhere will not stop poking the fabric of reality with the equivalent of a sharp stick, just to see what happens. And that, due to being unable to tell the difference between a disintegration spell and a one-way time travel spell, some alternate universes exist only because somepony was too lazy to take out the trash.
- There's also It is said that love conquers all. This is quite true: The magical energy of love is capable of ignoring all manner of factors, including time and space. Love laughs at mere distance, and farts in the general direction of such a meager concept as years, or even decades. That is simply how love rolls... and if you try to question it, love will mare-slap you for talking back to it.
- Last Night, Pinkie Pie Exploded. The title says it all, folks.
- There's really nothing I can say that will this NOT seem worse than what it is, but I assure you, it's really Not What It Sounds Like: the Fan Fiction.
- Twilight finds herself in a shiny, sticky situation.
- “Just read me the damn book.”
- See what happens when Twilight Sparkle Tries Napping in a Tree.
- An artifact gives everyone a lie counter. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie use it in a drinking game.
- Several parts of A Night (to Try) to Remember, such as Rarity getting a boost from Pinkie, Rainbow Dash greeting some ponies the next day, and Lucky's answer to Applejack's question.
- The series starting with At the Mall.
- Stealing the Deed has Twilight and Spike coming home to find Trixie raiding the fridge after smashing the (unlocked) front door, and dances between Trixie using darkly humorous Insane Troll Logic to prove that she now owns Twilight's home, to her both confirming and very badly denying a Yandere streak for Twilight. At one point, after arguing with a magistrate, Trixie finds herself in jail, and Twilight offers to get her out, if only to save the sanity of anyone having to listen to her at trial. Only for Trixie's yandereness to flare up once again and cause Twilight to wonder if Rarity needs any help crying in the shower.
- As its a Crack Fic, funny moments in Chrysalis Kidnaps Rainbow Dash For 10 Minutes are only to be expected. Even so, several of them deserve their place here:
Celestia considered going after Twilight and trying to explain that a Class 5 magical detonation was not going to solve her problems, but considering that it was Chrysalis on the receiving end, she decided that it would be much more entertaining for her to simply sit back and enjoy the show.
As Chrysalis turned into nothing more than a black speck above the clouds, Twilight realized she had forgotten to account for variations in the gravitational field of Equus in her orbital mechanics, and that Chrysalis would likely miss the moon by several miles.
- Also this:
Oh well, that wasn't important.
Celestia: And furthermore, giant explosions are not how you solve problems.
- And, in the wrap-up:
It had been a good few thousand years since Celestia had taken up the throne. She had been required to speak that line to a disconcerting number of her students. Her students, being exceptionally smart unicorns, often came up with memorable objections to not using large explosions to solve problems, including "but isn't the sun basically a giant perpetual explosion?" and "but explosions are more fun!" This, sadly, did nothing to prepare her for Twilight's answer.
Twilight Sparkle: That's not true! The inverse explosion law states that, as the size of an explosion increases, the number of problems it is incapable of solving quickly approaches zero!
- The best part about this line was that it was inspired by a comment someone had made on the story. The author liked it so much he incorporated into the epilogue.
- From Cafeteria Control, an 'Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks' fanfic:
Adagio Dazzle: Why, Sunset! I’m hurt! And after we hit it off so well yesterday.
Sunset Shimmer: Right, sorry. Just having a bad day here… and it’s barely started even. I guess I shouldn’t take it out on you and—
Sonata Dusk: Hit it off? I thought you said we might have to do something about that 'stupid preppy Shimmer girl' if we ever want our plans to succeed!
Sonata: And the after that pink-haired girl made a song about wearing pink, you said we definitely had to do something about her and her friends!
Adagio: UGH! Why do we even let you outside?!?
Sonata: Because you have no choice now that I figured out how locks work?
- Witness the birth of MagNEIGHto. WELCOME TO MEME! (And then this happened.)
- Past Sins has an in-progress MST of the original edit of the story, which can be found here. While it's only gotten the prologue and the first three chapters finished, with Chapters 4 to 7 currently being worked on, it's shaping up to be hilarious.
- Several Running Gags and Brick Jokes have already shown up:
- Spell Nexus' fashion sense, particularly his love of hoof polish.
- Spell Nexus' real name is Epic Failure.
- Stonewall is routinely blamed for forgetting something.
- Luna's obsession with her abacus.
- The Common Kinks of Equestria, including bondage and holding breaths.
- Anytime there's a FLASH, the riffers start singing lyrics from Queen's Flash Gordon theme.
- The overuse of the color turquoise.
- The constant, grating comparisons to Nightmare Moon.
- Ponies are either suffering from Skewed Priorities Syndrome or Common Sense Syndrome.
- Rarity really likes Nyx's coat...as material for her next dress.
- Anything involving Twilight, magic, and other ponies has something to do with cacti.
- Any respectable library includes the works of Horizontal Surface.
- Nyx really does have ticks.
- The responses to the Questions, Comments, Concerns? lines.
- Numerous attempts to end the story prematurely.
- The constant mocking of the written sound effects.
- Spell Nexus' drinking problem.
- Several Running Gags and Brick Jokes have already shown up:
- The entirety of the response to the tweet from writer Jim Miller, who announced that Season Two will feature ponies. While that is hilarious on its own, the Equestria Daily comments section on the subject really sells it.
- DEATH BATTLE: Rainbow Dash vs. G1 Starscream Also doubles as an Awesome Moment, as, in breaking with Death Battle's tradition of close matches, Starscream is subjected to a start-to-finish Curb-Stomp Battle by Dashie, culminating in her eating his spark.
Boomstick: Props to you, Japan. I did not see that one coming.
- During the run-down of the two characters, Starscream's appearance in the execrable Kiss Players manga is mentioned, where he possessed a cybernetic schoolgirl while she was in the bathroom, then forgot to pull her underwear up.
Boomstick: This is a pony. A baby horse girl toy. Why is it so awesome!?
- Special mention to Boomstick slowly being bought over to Rainbow Dash's side.
- Sonic VS Rainbow Dash. Especially the ending! Doubles as Crowing Moment of Awesome, though YMMV.
- Toothpaste Canon Infomercial. Enough said.
- This interpretation of how the season 2 finale could have gone.
- Bronies React is full of them, but one good one is in the first episode, where they're reacting to the Teens React to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode. In the episode the bronies are reacting to, one of the teens is asked why they think they're being shown this, and responds with "Maybe you think I'm on the other side of the street, and I'm not?" Cue Flat "What." stares and gestures from each of the bronies. Even Solrac / Yaplap is left speechless.
- Then, one of the haters becomes a brony.
- Epic Pie Time. Listening to Pinkie Pie swear is just hilarious.
- SHIT BLOWS THE FUCK UP!
- Youtube MLP Reviewer DigiBronyYT did an analysis video in regards to why we don't see too many male ponies in the show, ending with a comment that we'd see more of them if
- My Star Bur-ests are FABULOUS.
- Canterlot Wedding according to Luna.
- The creators of Epic Pie Time and Epic Wubz Time give us Derpy going on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge, with Grey DeLisle (yes, that Grey DeLisle) as Derpy.
Celestia: Mother of Me.
- THiS TOY iS SO FUCKING EXCiTiNG GUYS OMGOMGOMG
- I'm magic, Twilight powers activate.
- Hello, my name is Iheartmyveryownface.
- Never thought I'd see the day where an assassination would only require a juicer.
- DON'T TALK ABOUT APPLEBLOOM'S GRANNY, YOU SORRY SACKS OF CYBER-VERMIN CRAP!
- Diamond Tiara needs photos, photos of Spider-Man!
- Bar Buddies. ALL OF IT!
- Military Bronies React to Teens React To My Little Pony. The sheer levels of glorious snark in that video is a thing of beauty.
Teen: Get a life! I mean, come on!
- Some examples:
Joshscorcher: ... said the teenager to the Marine.Teen (different one): These guys probably have way too much time on their hands.
Joshscorcher: (laughs hysterically until he's out of breath) *beat* You're serious.Teen: Maybe you think I'm on the other side of the street, and I'm not?
Joshscorcher: Ya know, you can actually say the words 'homosexual' or 'gay'. It's not going to make you burst into flames.Teen (yet another one, with a ridiculous hairdo): If you're a guy and you watch My Little Pony, you technically shouldn't be allowed to be called a man.
KingHarald: When your head looks like a Justin Bieber ad, you don't get to say who is and who isn't a man.Teen (same one as above): You stop being bronies, or I'm going to whack you with your silly little ponies.BlackGryph0n:note Oh, that was so clever. I am so intimidated by that guy. Did you see his arms? They're like fingers.Joshscorcher: (riffing on the other guy's voice) You'd better believe what I believe or else I will hurt you! (stops) This guy is nineteen! An adult! *beat* He's not being a very good role model.
- And the FOB Equestria crew also did Military Bronies React To 'Wonderbolts Academy', the specifically military-themed episode of the show.
Pinkie Pie: note ... and it will be all. my. FAULT!
- Replete with general hilarity:
Joshscorcher: You know, that's kinda how my mom was when I was at boot camp.Spitfire: Why don't you two go hit the mess hall early?
Joshscorcher: ...SAID NO DRILL INSTRUCTOR EVER!
(Lightning Dust gets her insignia ripped off)
- And actual insightful commentary from their own experiences... complete with deadpan snark:
Joshscorcher: Now, a lot of people seem to have complained that that punishment was too excessive. Well, in real life that would have been getting off easy. I mean... due to your own recklessness, you endangered your life and the lives of the people around you? (A caption pops up on the screen saying "PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE BRIG FOR LESS"). Yeah, she got off easy just being kicked out.
(on-screen, Spitfire is taking Lightning Dust's badge and slapping it onto Rainbow Dash's chest — pin first)
BlackGryph0n: ... am I the only one who thought that looked really painful?BlackGryph0n: Obviously it wasn't nearly as tense as actual military training, but they couldn't really do that in a children's show. *beat* In fact, they probably shouldn't do that in an adult show.
Lightning Dust (in her intro scene, mouthing off to Spitfire): Try me, ma'am!
- But the most noteworthy part is Jake The Army Guy (who is a drill instructor in real life) doing his own completely over the top Drill Sergeant Nasty routine, synchronized to the action on-screen. His near-volcanic reaction to Lightning Dust doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
(the camera does a brief cut to several of the commentators, showing them all staring at their screens in literal slack-jawed horror, with BlackGryph0n flatly noting that in a realistic boot camp Lightning Dust would be a dead mare walking)
Jake: PRIVATE DUST! (puts his face two inches away from the camera) Let me ask you a question, Private, and be honest, because I'm a little confused here. What in the wide wide world of sweet FUCK makes you think YOU CAN MOUTH OFF TO YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER LIKE THAT?!? Do you want to die? THEN WHY DON'T YOU DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND GO PRACTICE HOW TO SUCK-START YOUR M-16! *Beat* Are you eyeballing me, Private? YOU BETTER NOT BE! YOU ARE AT THE POSITION OF ATTENTION! YOUR HEAD AND EYES ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD, YOU POSTER CHILD FOR BACK-ALLEY ABORTIONS! YOU- *incoherent noises* Private, you have exactly five seconds to stop eyeball-fuckin' me, or so help me Celestia I'M GONNA RIP YOUR LUNA-DAMNED THROAT OUT AND MAKE SWEET SWEET LOVE TO THE HOLE!
- By the time the video is finished, Jake has blasphemed in the name of every alicorn then extant in Equestria. Some of them repeatedly.
- These classics. Not the picture itself, but near holy level of Flame Wars in the comment sections and how much hate they received; this may be the most successful act of Trolling in the history of history.
- This animated gif◊ gently spoofing the season 4 finale:
Celestia: Oh my God, are you nerds really getting worked up about this? You guys need to learn how to relax. You know I've got a strat.
Luna: Celestia, please. We need something stronger.
Cadance: What are you talking about? What strat?
Celestia: Luna, the 'Let Twilight Handle That Shit' technique is tried and tested.
Cadance: Ooh! Yeah, that sounds great. Let's do that.
Luna: That is not a viable long-term strategy!
Celestia: Yeah, because doing what works every time is SO CRAZY. Seriously, let's just give her our magic or something. Game of Thrones is on.
Celestia: Oh yeah. You see, my strat's full name is the 'Let Twilight Handle That Shit And Totally Fuck With Her' technique. Four years ago, when Nightmare Moon was coming back, I told her she had to go live in a public library, as a joke. She's still there. She thinks it's awesome. Since then, fucking with Twilight has been a time-honored tradition.
- Also this:
Cadance: I support this. I support this so hard. So, we give her all our magic, and then... ooh, I know! What if we tell her that she can't tell any of her friends? Ehhh, I guess that's kinda weak.
Celestia: No no, I love it! That'll mess her up. Man, we don't hang out often enough. You're pretty cool.
Luna: Oh for crying out loud! Why don't you just banish her to the moon if you like her so much? *storms out*
Celestia: Man, are you still not over that?
- Why Bronies Are the Worst Thing Ever. 2 minutes and 42 seconds of snark, rapid-fire humor, and tearing down both the Animation Age Ghetto and the Girl-Show Ghetto.
- CARTOON HORSE PROGRAM!!, a deliberately nonsensical recap of the cartoon made using Source Film Maker, a Hurricane of Puns, and the creator's twisted imagination.
- The Pony Drama Generator: create your own Brony fandom drama!
- Gmod: A Pony Companion, a skit-based Garry's Mod video with the Mane 6 (and Derpy) interacting with the Team in hilarious and nonsensical ways. Also has 3 sequel videos.
- Ever wondered what would happen if My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic aired on Toonami?
- Sunset Shimmer meets some bronies. Bad puns ensue.