Funny: My Little Pony 'n Friends
My Little Pony
- From "The End of Flutter Valley":
Reeka: Boy, you really are dumb, Draggle. There are too many ponies just to grab! We gotta be clever! We gotta...outsmart 'em!Draggle: You mean we have to get help?
Bumble: They but await my special signal!Draggle: A special signal?Bumble: Proceed after me, swarm!Draggle: That's the worst special signal I've ever heard!
- Later, as Queen Bumble prepares to steal the Sunstone:
Sting: I've never seen a Megan before. What's she look like?Morning Glory: Well, she's kinda big and has long hair, but only on her head! Well, you'll know her when you see her...[Morning Glory opens a door and finds an angry bull]Morning Glory: Uh oh...Sting: Is that Megan?
- The Furbobs never agree on anything, even directions, leading to two of them bonking heads.
- Morning Glory and Sting are trying to find Megan in the hopes she can help them and the Little Ponies.
Sting: You're fat, greedy and selfish, Bumble! You only think of yourself!Bumble: (indignant) I am NOT fat!
- Bumble gets another pretty good comeback at the end:
- From "Through The Door", as three of the pegasi fly over a barren mountainscape:
North Star: I say, it's a lovely day for exploring, eh Lofty?
Lofty: If you happen to like exploring solid rock.
- Robin Hood introducing his "not-so-merry men".
- Hercules making a throwaway reference to the time he cleaned the Augean stables.
- The genie driving Lickity-Split crazy when he won't grant her wish for a perfect day until she completely describes how a perfect day is supposed to be. Fed up, she wishes for ice cream, but then he wants her to completely describe that too.
- From "The Glass Princess" comes this snarky line.
Megan: Sorry. Danny is feeling a little rambunctious today.Magic Star: Today?
- "The Magic Coins" has a surprising amount of snark, particularly from Spike.
Heart Throb: Spike, I think these hedge animals are alive!Spike: Of course they're alive, Heart Throb. They're plants!
- Megan decides that singing a song would make them feel better as they trek through a desert. Upon its conclusion, she asks if it helped; Spike says it just made them more exhausted.
- Then there's this.
- In "Crunch the Rockdog", Truly is about to be turned to stone by the titular villain. Wind Whistler (accused of lacking feelings by the other ponies due to her Spock-like personality) uses Reverse Psychology by pretending to be heartless to stop him and letting him do it. Especially funny is this line:
Wind Whistler: I'm perfectly serious! I've been surrounded by these romantic idiots for so long, it is refreshing to find one such as yourself.
- More snark in "Flight to Cloud Castle", this time from Locket:
Heart Throb: (while being chased threatened by an undine and a salamander) We've got to stop them so that Garth can awaken Ariel with a kiss!Locket: Oh really? I thought we had to stop them because they'll make Baked Alaska out of us if we don't!