- In "Labor Day", Tucker wearing a pearl necklace and evening gown.
Tuck: Can't a guy wear pearls and taffeta around here?
Nora Wakeman: Strictly speaking, only after six.
- Later, a Skyway Patrol official walks by and notices him.
Official: Hm. Is it after six already?
- Killgore. Period. A ten-and-a-half-inch wind-up toy with delusions of world domination, voiced by Tara Strong, and a walking crowning moment of funny.
- "Surrender!" "Surrender!" "Surrender!"
- "I will eviscerate your bowels!"
- "The universe is not enough to contain my bruuutaaaaliiiity...."
- In "The Boy Who Cried Robot," Brad attempts to educate Jenny on Tuck's antics by taking her to a bookmobile. The various customers of the bookmobile are all children, save for an extremely shabby gentleman who suspiciously asks for The Catcher in the Rye. The driver simply glares at him and says, "Not today, Ed."
- In "Dressed To Kill, "Smytus, an insectoid robot, puts on a wig and pretends to be "Smytlana", a Ukrainian fashion model. And everyone buys it. Including Smytus himself.
- When Ms. Wakeman decides to throw a prom for Jenny in "No Place Like Home School", she sets Jenny up with XJ-8. Her sister. Cut to Jenny running out of the house to return to school.
- In "A Pain In My Sidekick", Tucker starts fighting crime as the Tin Can. His catchphrase? "Prepare to face the wrath of can!"
- "The Price of Love" has so, so many:
- The cringing guy desperately shouting "I'm a boy! I'm a boy!" when Sheldon walks through the crowd after announcing he's looking for someone to date.
- Jenny saying Sheldon isn't in his "usual place": a doggie bed right next to their lunch table, complete with bowl of dog chow and a leash.
- Brad rebuking Jenny for implying he isn't mechanically inclined right after he tried to open a soda bottle by hammering on it with a can opener. He proceeds to jam it into his forehead and eye before finally getting it into his mouth. He then sucks on it like a baby bottle with a huge, self-satisfied grin.
- Sheldon's continued pronunciation of Pteresa as "Puh-Teresa"note
- The ending, where after Pteresa says "Popular people always win in the end", cut to 20 years later, she, Brit, and Tiff are ugly, and they are going to bail Sebastian (Pteresa's husband) out of jail again.
Pteresa: Come on Sebastian Jr., we've gotta bail your dad out of jail again.
Brit: You should have married Sheldon.
Tiff: You'd be a billionaire by now.
- After Jenny's date gives her an upgraded component for her ear (that he bought from Sheldon):
Jenny: "I can hear what's going on across the street."
Jenny: "Way over at Mesmer's."
Jenny: "Even on Air Force One!"
- In "Girl of Steal", Brad is telling Jenny about everything the Musique can do.
Brad: "It can even remind you to take a shower. I've got mine set on once a week, whether I need it or not."
(Brad and Jenny walk past a houseplant which instantly dies)
- In "Crash Pad Crash", Sheldon stays in the bathroom and dances with a toaster, saying it'll never leave him right before it spits burning toast into his face. It also sets up a Brick Joke at the end, when Letta and the other space bikers are sitting on the couch next to him in Jenny's destroyed apartment.
Sheldon: "I really should be getting home...."
Letta: "Forget it, honeypants. The party's going to start up again any minute. I'm itchin' to dance, and you're my new partner."
Sheldon: "I want my toaster."
- In "Mind Over Matter", Jenny tries downloading some updates for herself via the internet.
- Tuck putting on a puppet show for Jenny and Brad in "Puppet Bride" and making a fart sounding noise. Jenny and Brad are unimpressed and Jenny states "Wow. Great sound effects." Tuck says "What sound effects?"
- Also, "Well, what do you know? The song does end."
- "But I am the ro-bot!"
- In "Party Machine", Tuck blackmails Jenny and Brad into letting him come to their secret party when Ms. Wakeman's away by calling her on the phone and threatening to spill the beans.
Nora Wakeman: "Hello?"
Jenny: "Alright, Tuck, you win."
Nora Wakeman: "Who is this?!"
Tuck: "I just called to say....I love you."
Nora Wakeman: Excuse me? (Dial tone) Hello? Hello?
- Then the ending: end of the episode when Jenny, Brad and Tuck have finished cleaning up the party just as Mrs. Wakeman arrives...
: This house better not be a mess...Wow! XJ-9! I can't believe you made this house so completely spotless
! You have no idea how proud I am of you, young lady. To show my appreciation, I think I'll allow you to throw that party you've been wanting to have!
beat Jenny & Brad
: Ah... (both faint
: I'll set up Pin-the-Tail on the Donkey!
(Donkey braying sound effect as the episode ends
- "Brad wears makeup."
- *sing song* "Someone's having mood swings."
- "Great, now I'll have to wear this bag on my head forever! And it smells like fish tacos!"
- When Jenny is being overwhelmed by action figures of herself created by Krackus, Brad and Tuck find that they're controlled through an on/off switch. Brad refuses to believe that the switch controls them, so Tuck has to explain how Krackus's Ditzy Genius role would lead him to make such a poor design choice.
- Later on Vexus scolds Krackus stating specifically not to use an on/off switch.
- Sheldon gets an Action Jenny and takes it out on a date at his house. When he leans in for a kiss, it slaps him.
- "EVERYBODY BUNNY HOP!"
- "I hate the bunny hop..."
- Nora comforting a frightened XJ-1 in the face of her mind-controlled siblings about to destroy everything.
Nora: There there. It's okay. Somewhere. Just not here.
- In "Raggedy Android", Nora refuses to allow Jenny to go to the fair. This causes her to throw the mother of all temper tantrums. The clincher:
Jenny: (lasers are about to fire) If you don't let me go, I'll...I'll...
Nora: Don't you raise your lasers at me, young lady.
- Almost as funny as when Jenny starts simmering, this exchange between Brad and Tuck happens.
Brad: Tuck, we'd better go.
Tuck: Aw, but I wanna see the fight!
- In the episode that gives us Jenny's sisters, after the flood goes down we see Nora in her car with the windshield wipers on. She asks "Can't I even go to Radio Shed without pandemonium breaking out?"
- In "Dressed to Kill", Smytus first attempts to storm the designer's office where the MacGuffin is, only to be turned away by the campy male secretary. He instantly comes back in a wig, claiming to be 'Smytlana, the Ukrainian supermodel.' Not only does this work, but he soon gets a little too into his role...
- Tuck in the mall the day after Christmas:
Tuck: Toys! Toys! Toys! (pauses, ponders thoughtfully) Although I could use some new socks and underwear. (suddenly excited again) Toys! Toys! Toys!
- Escape from Cluster Prime has plenty
- When Jenny kicks the Cluster rocket into the sky.
Mrs. Wakeman: XJ-9, that was inexcusably reckless!
Jenny (proudly): Hey, I trashed the thing, didn't I? Why get your bloomers in a bundle?
Mrs. Wakeman: You wrecked the rocket, but did you disarm the warhead?
Jenny: Did I what the what?
Mrs. Wakeman: That's the part that goes BOOM!
- Then when Jenny accidentally destroys the celebration and people list all the damage she did.
Sculptor: You destroyed me statue!
Mayor: You ruined my stage!
Bike Salesman: You wrecked my old timey bicycle!
Brad: Uh, no. That was me.
Bike Salesman: Oh, yeah. My mistake.
- Mrs. Wakeman and Sheldon volleying insults toward each other
Mrs. Wakeman: Where'd you get that idea, a gumball machine?
Sheldon: I'll have you know gumball machines provide a wealth of valuable information!
Mrs Wakeman: You are an amateur!
Sheldon: You are a know-it-all!
Mrs. Wakeman: Bilge-rat!
Mrs. Wakeman: How DARE you?!