Funny: My Boyfriends Back
- The Running Gag with Mr. Dingle overly concerned with what everyone thinks of their family: "Wouldn't want the neighbors to think ill of us".
- Finally overcomes this in his Papa Wolf moment: "Frankly, I don't care who thinks ill of us."
- Johnny's Indulgent Fantasy Segue turned Imagine Spot with him going at it with Missy in the gymnasium while the school cheers for him, but is disqualified for not having a "regulation size unit".
The Teacher: This is the most pathetic sexual fantasy I've ever seen.
- Johnny's nightmare with his junk falling off.
- The horrific one with Big Chuck Sr. continually taunting Johnny to eat him...which he does right down to the skeleton leaving only his head.
- Chuck Jr. impaling himself with an axe.
- Dr. Bronson, the town's incompetent physician.
Dr. Bronson: I'm afraid I have some bad news, your son is very sick. He's lost a massive amount of blood, his pulse and retinal response are poor and, as you can see, there's an axe sticking out of his head.Big Chuck Bronski: He's not sick, you idiot, he's DEAD!Dr. Bronson: Oh, everybody's a doctor. You think maybe I can make the diagnosis?