- Detective Runge has a few, however unintentional they might be.
"Oh no! Another mistake! Boy I'm clumsy today! Whoops!"
- I am Doctor Tenma, I am Japanese... Domo.
- During his investigation of the prostitute's murder, his men are surprised that he's taking on that case as well, and bluntly ask him whether he actually sleeps at all. Lunge responds, "That has nothing to do with the case. It's an irrelevant question."
- Him acting out the copycat murder.
- There's something hysterical about the fact that he smiles when he turns down the chance to re-connect with his daughter, just to help him get more into Tenma's mindset.
- I couldn't have been the only one who laughed when Tenma told Gillen—an old classmate that though Tenma looked down on him for cheating on his medical exam— that he cheated on the test too, could I? Gee Dr. Gillen, those years of resentment must have felt kinda pointless after that revelation, huh?
- This may have been unintentional, but...
Tenma: DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP!!! *guy falls down*
- Dieter trying to be badass in the club. He orders an alcoholic beverage, drinks without problems and walks away... only to throw up outside.
- Heckel's reaction to that rare rug being destroyed in order to stop the Turkish district fire from getting worse.
- In "Be My Baby", Heckel and Dieter playing soccer... or rather, Dieter trying to play with Heckel and Heckel becoming increasingly annoyed about it.
Heckel: Ow! Sonova... after getting hit in the face with the soccer ballDieter: Hey, nice header!Heckel: Did I look like I was ready to you!?Dieter: Hey! Remember what I said, you can't use your hands! That's a yellow card.Heckel: I'm throwin' this into traffic if you mention the rules one more time!Dieter: If you keep talkin' like that, you'll get a red card.Heckel: Shut up!
- The Baby's reaction to Nina leaving after she pointed a gun at him. "But first, I need some new briefs."
- When Johan is convincing Schuwald that his beloved lake is still there, the look on Karl's face more or less mirrors the viewer's response: "Johan's being nice? Is the world about to end?"
- At least on a second viewing, the end of Episode 43 is pretty funny in a Black Comedy way. We cut between Suk's dead superiors and him telling Anna that she's the one person he can definitely trust. In the dub, this is set to some hysterical Soundtrack Dissonance, as an upbeat song plays in the bar. Also, if you look closely, you can see the look on "Anna's" face change to a barely-perceptible smirk, as if to say, "Yeah, I've totally got him now."
- When Johan!Anna is telling Suk not to tell anyone about the Kinderheim tape, they suddenly realize that they've gotten a little too close together. Suk starts blushing, and you can see Johan mentally freeze for just a moment, like he's wondering if he should actually go for it! This gets more awkward when he looks around and spots another couple a few feet away who are making out like there's no tomorrow.
- The fact this is one of the only times that something catches Johan off guard qualifies by itself.
- Martin's reaction to getting shot in the stomach. "You idiot! You're supposed to aim for the head!"
- "I hate this job."
- Immediately before that, his non-plussed reaction to running out of bullets when the last mook shows up.
- Everything with Gustav and Helene, Those Two Guys in episode 54 at least until Gustave gets hit by the police cruiser:
Helena: (whining) Gustaaaav, I wanna make babies!*Gustav slams the car door in her face*