Funny: Mirror, Mirror
- The entire snark-heavy intro
- Love Potion-drugged Alcott. "You don't understand! I yearn for the nectar of her skin!"
- The line becomes much funnier when mocked by Snow and the Dwarves later.
- The "treatment".
Queen (covered in all manner of muck): I can hear you smiling.
- The entire puppy love scene.
Prince: *whines sadly at the pillow she threw out the window*Queen (clearly gleeful): Go get it! Go get it!
- "Love is someone passing the potatoes."
- Any or all of Brighton's scenes.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.