- The entire snark-heavy intro.
- Love Potion-drugged Alcott. "You don't understand! I yearn for the nectar of her skin!"
- The line becomes much funnier when mocked by Snow and the Dwarves later.
- Not to mention the various ways the Dwarves try to break the spell, ranging from Butcher punching him in the face repeatedly to Chuckles tickling him to Half-Pint boxing his ears with paddles.
- The "treatment".
Queen (covered in all manner of muck): I can feel you smiling.
- The entire puppy love scene.
Prince: *whines sadly at the pillow she threw out the window*Queen (clearly gleeful): Go get it! Go get it!
- "There are pros and cons to this."
- "Love is someone passing the potatoes."
- Any or all of Brighton's scenes.
- "What is it with this kingdom?!"