Funny: Miranda Sings
- Her "I Feel Pretty" video, which combined her awful singing with her modeling shots.
- Her rendition of "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars, which skirts the issue of having the cover change the gender by replacing all the feminine third-person pronouns with first-person ones. Not only does this turn it into a love song dedicated to herself, which is perfectly in-character for Miranda, but it's also done in a way that renders certain lines completely nonsensical (e.g. "My lips, my lips / I could kiss them all day if I'd let me"), adding to the Stylistic Suck.
- Every one of Miranda's frequent Freak Outs is comedy gold, in large part because of her comic overreaction to any incident. Anything from her Uncle knocking over her Chia Pet, to a fan tricking her into saying a "Bad Word" to discovering that her hand tastes like "RoTTen beef", the slightest shock or inconvenience can reduce her to hysterics.
- "Responding to Hatemail"
Miranda: I! AM! EMERIGAN!.
- After interviewing herself, there is this piece of "fanmail":
Fan: (text on screen) Just to point something out... Your eyebrows look like 2 spermatozoids.Miranda: Thank you very much, I love dinosaurs, so...
- "Starships, were meant to FLA-AAAH!"... "Higher than a mother-flah"...