Funny: Miley Cyrus
- In the "Fly on the Wall" video, we have were-paparazzi. It's as glorious as it sounds.
- She once went to bed with a Harry Stiles cardboard cut-out. You can see it right here.
- Her second stint at hosting Saturday Night Live, particularly "We Did Stop" which parodies her "We Can't Stop" video and the 2013 government shutdown, with the Republican party celebrating while Obama (Jay Pharoah), an astronaut (Beck Bennett), and a park ranger (Michael Patrick O'Brien) are left out and the cold opening where Miley's past self (played by Vanessa Bayer) comes to warn her that her 2013 VMA performance will cause the end of the world.
- A half-hour after the 2014 Grammys, upon which many Twitter accounts live-tweeting the show on the East Coast lamented the absence of Miley at the ceremonies to liven up events to the point that #WheresMiley trended worldwide, (she had been snubbed that year, but performed at the previous night's Grammys salute to Clive Davis) the star posted this on her own Twitter account.
- Her onstage introduction to Breakout album track "Full Circle" during her performance at Rock In Rio in 2010 included the very deadpan-snarked side comment, "This song is about a Jonas brother. Surprise, surprise."