- The scene where Mike and Carl bond with Vince in the back of a limo.
- "Why is it that at least three times per week someone thinks we're gay?"
- The proposal. It's also very, very sweet, but it's hilarious since it happens in front of Molly's class of eight-year-olds.
Mike: I love you, Molly.Class: (giggles)Molly: QUIET. I love you, too, now get out.Mike: I'm not done. I want you to know that I'm really happy with what we've got.Molly: Absolutely. There's no reason to rush into anything until we're both sure we're ready.Mike: (pulls out ring) It would appear I'm ready.Class: (giggles)Molly: SHUT UP! (turns to Mike) Really?Mike: Molly Flynn, will you marry me?Molly: You sure this is really... what you want?Mike: I'd get down on one knee, but I'm not sure I could get back up.Molly: Seriously, I don't want you to feel pressured into anything.Mike: I'm not. In fact, I haven't felt this sure about anything in a long time.(they kiss)Mike: Is that a yes?Molly: Yes.Class: (giggles)Carl: People, please, pipe down! We have a precious moment.
- From the wedding episode, Molly has been forced to ride to her wedding in a car that runs on (and smells like) French fry oil. When she gets there, Mike tells her:
Mike: You smell amazing.
- Season 5's "Mother From Another Mudlick" when Mike teaches Peggy how to hug.
- In season 3's "Molly's Out of Town," when the guys are up on the roof singing a sea shanty after talking about Jacques Cousteau, Carl's grandma had just come to the house looking for him, seeming pretty steamed at him for wanting to skip town. When she goes up on the roof to get him, the guys notice her when she starts singing a part of the song as she's climbing up the ladder, then turn back towards where the camera is and keep on singing as they were before, but with her added.
- This line from Samuel's stand up act
Samuel: So I just got my American citizenship, and I have to ask, what's with all the immigrants in this country?