- Crockett throwing beer from a glass to a dancing informant's shoes after the informant had declared that his feet are on fire
- Zito, after Rodriguez asks him and Switek to take part in a burglary sting operation that required two seedy looking guys
Zito: Sure lieutenant. *To Switek* So who are the seedy looking guys?
- Tubbs and Crockett concocting a plan to force New York drug dealers to accept the package from them
Crockett: If the dealers fail to deliver...Tubbs: Then the Revillas' clients start to shiverCrockett: You're a real poet, RicoTubbs: And my momma knows it
- Crockett's pet alligator Elvis' antics early in the first season
- Crockett and Tubbs are trying to buy Stinger rocket launchers from a seedy arms dealer (Jeff Fahey!). When Crockett complains that the rockets are too old, Fahey grabs one, aims for Crockett's Ferrari, and BOOM.
Tubbs: Sold!Crockett: (gapes in shock)
- Relax, they blew up a mocked-up Corvette instead.