- Crockett throwing beer from a glass to a dancing informant's shoes after the informant had declared that his feet are on fire
- Zito, after Rodriguez asks him and Switek to take part in a burglary sting operation that required two seedy looking guys
Zito: Sure lieutenant. *To Switek* So who are the seedy looking guys?
- Tubbs and Crockett concocting a plan to force New York drug dealers to accept the package from them
Crockett: If the dealers fail to deliver...Tubbs: Then the Revillas' clients start to shiverCrockett: You're a real poet, RicoTubbs: And my momma knows it
- Crockett's pet alligator Elvis' antics early in the first season.
- Of special note comes when Crockett has Elvis scare the crap out of Tubbs in the first episode, with a clearly terrified Tubbs yelling "Crockett! Crockett!" When a smirking Crockett leaves Tubbs alone with the alligator.
- In another episode, Elvis ate Crockett's record collection. Crockett yells at Elvis, threatening to throw his favorite blanket in to the ocean.
- Crockett and Tubbs are trying to buy Stinger rocket launchers from a seedy arms dealer (Jeff Fahey!). When Crockett complains that the rockets are too old, Fahey grabs one, aims for Crockett's Ferrari, and BOOM.
Tubbs: Sold!Crockett: (gapes in shock)
- Relax, they blew up a mocked-up Corvette instead.
- One episode had Crockett trying to buy cigarettes out of several vending machines, all of which ate his money.