Funny: Metroid: Zero Mission
- There's only one joke in the entire game, but it's hilarious: A Space Pirate goes Leeroy Jenkins on the starfighter Samus is piloting. This goes just as well as you'd expect.
RiffTrax: I will succeed where others have failed! ...aaaaaaa!!!
- Even better, if you don't kill the Pirate who leapt out of the fighter you just hijacked, the Leeroy Jenkins pirate kills him for you!
- Fighting Ridley by standing underneath him is both terrifying and hilarious. You'll have no idea how he still hasn't killed you yet.
- Get the Super Missiles ahead of time, and it's possible to kill Kraid in just four shots and two seconds. Hello Kraid. Goodbye Kraid.
- There's a robot blocking a hallway in the Pirate Mothership that walks really slowly. REALLY slowwlllyyyy. So how do you get him to speed up when you're in a hurry? Simple, shoot missiles at him. He instantly quickens his pace. Yet if you drop a Power Bomb... he barely reacts.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.