Funny: Meet the Parents
- When put on the spot to say grace, Greg simply quotes the song "Day by Day" by Godspell. You can actually hear the song playing earlier in the drugstore.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech that Greg gives the flight attendant.
- Many consider it in the second film, when Little Jack says "Ass....hoooole" with that expressive mouth.
- "Check it out! He's got a rubber boobie!"
- The entire dinner conversation between the Byrnses and the Fockers.
- Jack saying, "I'm not so sure Roz is a yoga instructor" while he holds up a book written by her titled "Is Your Vagina Happy?"
- Greg making an ass of himself while high on truth serum.
- Greg mocking Jack on hidden camera at the end of the first two movies and his YouTube roast of Jack in the third (complete with a dance remix).
- "You can milk anything with nipples." "I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"
- Jack encourages Greg to test out the new safety glass on his RV by hurling a brick at it. Greg does as he's told. It bounces right off the window, and smashes the windshield on Greg's car.
- The best part of the gag is Greg refusing to buy insurance for the car (its a rental) on the basis that he wouldn't need it, and Jack's response to the windshield breaking is "Ah, well, your rental insurance will cover it."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.