Funny: Me, Myself, and Irene
- The montage when "Hank" fully emerges, and Charlies later fights with Hank, including when Jim Carrey throws himself out of a car.
- And then runs back to the car and gets back in.
- He wraps one leg around the other to trip himself up out of a train about a meter up, in a stunt that doesn't look faked.
- Hank about to take a crap on his neighbor's lawn, then a Match Cut to chocolate frozen yogurt a police officer is buying.
- "We need a price check on Vagi-Clean, aisle five. I repeat, we need a price check on Vagi-Clean, aisle five. That's Vagi-Clean. We got a customer out here with a full-on fallopian fungus; she's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough... *sniffs sharply* Put a rush on that."
- "What's the matter, honey; a little extra cheese on the taco?"
- One of his sons dropping a Cluster F-Bomb in German while reading a foreign user's manual.
All: Bye, y'all! Thanks for watching our motherfucking movie!
- ANY SCENE involving Hank's stereotypically foul-mouthed, yet incredibly intelligent, sons.
- The end of the movie has Whitey, Jamaal, Lee Harvey and Shonté Jr. in the plane and wave goodbye to the audience.
Lee Harvey: Is your old lady happy?Gerke: My old lady?Lee Harvey: Yeah man, 'cause if your fuckin' is anything like your police work you couldn't hit the G-spot on a twelve-pound pussy!
- One phrase: "Will you marry me, BITCH?!"
- This exchange:
- After Whitey comes along for the ride, Irene tries on his rather unusual glasses, and vividly sees a bunch of faces in windows. Without the glasses, she faintly sees a passing airplane.