- MarzGurl's entry for The Search For the Nostalgia Chick, a review of The Last Unicorn, includes a part where MarzGurl dons a long, silver wig and lip-syncs to the So Bad, It's Good "Now That I'm a Woman".
- Also, MarzGurl throwing her cat out of her house because it can't Talk Like a Pirate.
- MarzGurl wondering if she can attract boys by learning how to sing and kiss at the same time, like Prince Liir and Lady Amalthea appear to do in a short scene.
- MarzGurl's review of Arcade Gamer Fubuki, a blatant promotion show of Sega games in form of an anime, has her theorizing that the Mysterious Protector character Mr. Mystery, who only wears a thong and a mask, dangerously accompanying a little girl (with lots of Panty Shot stuffs) to be Segata Sanshiro. Cue to Mr. Mystery's goofy entrance accompanied with Segata Sanshiro's theme and Sanshiro himself saying "Sega Saturn!".
- No love for the Cool World crossover with Linkara? Why the f*ck not? There's the whole beginning of the thing, the random sequences (mostly involving plush toys), and:
- Out of her review of Beauty and Warrior. the shot where she shouts, "OH MY GOD, ANIME!" while the camera zooms in and out.
- The ending - she tries to use meditation to go back in time and get the dollar back - since most will agree the movie wasn't even worth that - but instead winds up in the purple colon title. Prompting her to turn around and scream "NOOOOOO!!!"
- MarzGurl vs. The Four Horsemen Burger. She and two of her friends attempt to eat a burger that is so hot you can't touch it without gloves. Hilarity Ensues.
- Especially seeing as Marzgurl handled herself better than the two boys did with eating it.
- "The Land Before Time 2: Electric Boogaloo. Sorry, The Great Valley Adventure"
- YMMV, but anything with Juno the Sorceress.
- Her entire review of Ali Baba & the Gold Raiders.
- To show how overly-bearing the narration in Rock-A-Doodle is, she has a friend do similar narration over good movies like Beauty and the Beast and Shrek.
- MarzGurl admits in her Thumbelina review that even though she dislikes "Marry the Mole," she doesn't agree with people who call it the worst movie song ever, because she finished watching Rock-A-Doodle before putting on this movie. She then plays a clip in which the Grand Duke and his minions sing about the dying batteries in Chanticleer's friends' flashlight.
- From her Bartok the Magnificent review:
MG: He was showing kindness by giving it to you, and you showed kindness by saving him from certain death and restoring peace to the country. Keep the ring.
- Her review of Titan A.E. with That SciFi Guy.
That Sci-Fi Guy: Why does he have a rag?Marz Gurl: Where did it come from?That Sci-Fi Guy: Does have a bag of holding?Marz Gurl: Is there, like, a Pocket Dimension instead his jacket?That Sci-Fi Guy: Is he a Time Lord?
- When Cale pulls out a rag he wasn't holding:
That Sci-Fi Guy: Dr. Wiki? What, do you just follow me everywhere?
- Dr. Wiki's sudden appearance, especially That Sci-Fi Guy's reaction.
- MarzGurl's computer is busted. So how will she review He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983)? With crayons!
Cringer: B-b-b-but Adam, I'm too scared to fight Skeletor!He-Man: Oh for the love of god Cringer, I'm not in the mood for your Snarf crap okay?
- Her Crayon Recreation of Jem provides nothing but laughs from beginning to end.
I'm Jem, of Jem and the Holograms. And nobody knows it, but I'm a little bit like Batman! The truth is, I'm really Jerrica Benton, owner of Starlight Music, and my parents are dead!
- The ending differs from that of the show. Synergy becomes disgusted with Jerrica dating Rio as two different girls, as well as Jerrica apparently having no problems with the possibility that Rio feels okay with cheating on her, so Synergy self-destructs.