- Almost anything involving Deadpool. A couple good examples:
Powers up: "Now I'm better at doing whatever it is Wolverine does!"
"I'm low on energy... but rich in Vitamin C!"
- When he haggles a SHIELD agent over how much money the agent will pay for freeing him.
- "C'mon, Black Bolt, repeat after me: spa-tu-la."
- The entirety of the conversation with Weasel, should Deadpool be with you.
Weasel: Oh.... Hey Deadpool.
Deadpool: WEASEL! Old buddy..... Havn't seen you in a while. Where've ya been hiding?
Weasel: In the hospital... You broke my leg, remember?
Deadpool: Oh yeah..... But I had to. You were about to eat the last cheesy puff.
Weasel: Those were my cheesy puffs!
Deadpool: That's not how I remember it!
- "Stretchy man suggest Hulk release anger with words. Hulk call it 'Hulk-ku'"
"Hulk smash wide load sign;"
"Not appreciate insult;"
"Hurt Hulk's self image."
"Hulk break lots of things
"Everything make noise when broke"
"Hank wrong about mimes."
"Hulk want hug kitties;"
"But they so easy to squish;"
"Hulk live in cruel world."
- The recording Fury left for Stark:
Computer: (Fury is trying to activate the self-destruct protocol for Prison 42) There is not enough free memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs, and try again.
Fury: Stark... your IT department sucks.
- Some of the early boss battles can be this when it's 4 on 1 against a fairly easy foe. Bullseye in particular will end up getting curbstomped by four heroes in a pretty hilarious image.
- An announcement comes over the PA in Stark Tower saying "Warning, a small thermonuclear device has gone missing, and Deadpool was last seen in the weapons lab". Later on, you can hear one announce that Deadpool has returned the device - it didn't make a very good basketball.
- The Stark Tower PA is good for a lot of funny, from Johnny Storm leaving a prank "Happy 65th birthday, Ben Grimm" announcement to reminders that "Miss Bambi and Miss Heather" are still waiting for Tony in the main lobby.
- Deadpool will make an interesting comment if you have him in your party when you go anti-registration.
Commander Maria Hill: You don't know what you're doing!
Deadpool: Par for the course, crazy lady! Besides, I can always go the other way on my next play-through.
- Some of the more bombastic characters can get a little overenthusiastic with their victory quotes:
Dr. Doom (even if beating a basic mook):
*levels up* Finally! I have achieved my ultimate triumph!
- During the first intro movie in MUA 1, Wolverine is seen pulling a large piece of shrapnel from his back while Thor, Captain America and Spider-Man look on.
Wolverine: What are ya girls lookin' at?
- Spiderman can be quite snarky in this game, and it's always hilarious.
Fury: You'll be travelling to Mephisto's Realm. It's a dimension of fire and brimstone.
Spiderman: Why can we never go to a dimension of lonely super models?
- "Am I dead? Why does heaven smell like a wet dog? (notices Wolverine) Oh. Never mind."
- The endings of MAU 2, playing the Anti-SRA path, there will be a dialouge about Deadpool complaining to one of the developers that he was told that the game was suppose to be "Deadpool and his Inferior Friends". In the Pro-SRA path it'll be Hulk in a talk show.