A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
- Coulson casually purchasing donuts at a gas station after saving the cashier from two rifle-toting robbers.
: Wait! What do I tell the police?
Coulson: Tell them the Tae Bo tapes really paid off.
- "Excuse me, but I also have this gun." Oh, Coulson, you're such a Troll.
All Hail The King
- The Snark-to-Snark Combat between Sitwell and Blake over the mission.
- Blake's look of surprise when Sitwell has Benny and Claire join SHIELD. With Claire as his assistant.
- Blake asks if she can make coffee, only for her to say no.
- The Stinger where Claire spins around in her chair in her office at SHIELD; bored.
- Sitwell fighting Benny and Claire, then the gun goes off... and destroys all the stolen money.
- The fact that several hardened prisoners have become Trevor Slattery's fan club.
- Jackson Norriss points out that Trevor claimed he researched his Mandarin role thoroughly, except Trevor explains that that means the actor went on Google, looked up his name, then had a wank of weed:
- Jackson Norriss reveals that the Mandarin is real and he's pissed off at Trevor for stealing his name.
Jackson Norriss: There's someone who wants to meet you.
Trevor: Do I know him?
Jackson Norriss: No, but you took his name, and now he wants it back.
) Sorry, still don't get it.
- Justin Hammer's cameo in The Stinger.
: Who does [Trevor] think he is? I led an army of robots.
What's he got, a funny accent? Looks like the lovechild of Bin Laden
and Benny Hill