* The ending of the "Urban Renewal" quest. "[[spoiler:Hey, Majesty. You've deprived this town of all crime, amusement, and entertainment. It's a wholesome, safe, and dreadfully dull place to live, if you ask me. Outstanding work.]]"
** The beginning is at least as funny, as the Royal Advisor struggles to put a positive spin on inheriting a WretchedHive: "Um, Majesty, I have good news and bad. The good news is your uncle died!"
* Also the ending of "The Wizard's Curse". "Let's ride the catapult one more time - Pleeease?"
--> "Once we pluck all the Palace Guards from the surrounding trees and wheel the siege weapons back in storage, all should be well."
* The EasterEgg lines are quite amusing.
--> '''Guardhouse:''' 'Ey, whose turn for the donut run?\\
'''Priestess:''' [[BreakingTheFourthWall This game]] is to ''die'' for!\\
'''Temple to Lunord:''' Ok, that's four votes for decaf.\\
'''Warriors' Guild:''' It's all fun and games until someone loses a [[LeaningOnTheFourthWall pixel]]!
* Some of the "flee" lines are funny even as your heroes frustrate you with their gutlessness.
** The dwarves and paladins are clearly trying to save their pride.
-->"Dauros has spared you... for now!"\\
"If I had my good hammer, you'd be sorry!"
** The rangers simply say "ooh, tough fight!" and leg it.
** Fervus' followers have no shame.
-->'''Cultist:''' Runnn...RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!\\
'''Warrior of Discord:''' Bawwwwwk-bawk-bawk-bawk!
* The sheer resilience of Healers defending their home is insane. They heal each other, self resurrect, and gain level that let them self resurrect even MORE. It ends up looking something like [[https://youtu.be/-r_6b39wtZA?t=17m16s this.]] It gets even funnier if this presses their BerserkButton and they start [[https://youtu.be/oTaXESOGJ8c?t=3m42s cleaning house.]]