- The ending of the "Urban Renewal" quest. "Hey, Majesty. You've deprived this town of all crime, amusement, and entertainment. It's a wholesome, safe, and dreadfully dull place to live, if you ask me. Outstanding work."
- Also the ending of "The Wizard's Curse". "Let's ride the catapult one more time - Pleeease?"
"Once we pluck all the Palace Guards from the surrounding trees and wheel the siege weapons back in storage, all should be well."
- The Easter Egg lines are quite amusing.
- Some of the "flee" lines are funny even as your heroes frustrate you with their gutlessness.
"Dauros has spared you... for now!"
- The dwarves and paladins are clearly trying to save their pride.
"If I had my good hammer, you'd be sorry!"
Cultist: Runnn...RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!
- The rangers simply say "ooh, tough fight!" and leg it.
- Fervus' followers have no shame.
Warrior of Discord: Bawwwwwk-bawk-bawk-bawk!