- The ending of the "Urban Renewal" quest. "Hey, Majesty. You've deprived this town of all crime, amusement, and entertainment. It's a wholesome, safe, and dreadfully dull place to live, if you ask me. Outstanding work."
- Also the ending of "The Wizard's Curse". "Can we have another go on the catapult? Pleeeeease?
"Once we pluck the Palace Guards from the surrounding trees and wheel the siege weapons back into storage, everything should be back to normal."
- The Easter Egg lines are quite amusing.
- Some of the "flee" lines are funny even as your heroes frustrate you with their gutlessness.
"Dauros has spared you... for now!"
- The dwarves and paladins are clearly trying to save their pride.
"If I had my good hammer, you'd be sorry!"
Cultist: Runnn...RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!
- The rangers simply say "ooh, tough fight!" and leg it.
- Fervus' followers have no shame.
Warrior of Discord: Bawwwwwk-bawk-bawk-bawk!