- In Stage 1, Kai climbs up the side of a building to get a kid's balloon back. This also gets picked up on local news.
- The first appearance of Mandora Boy, when the siblings are tidying up the Magic Room. He screams when pulled out, causing everyone else to scream and collapse...except Tsubasa, who had headphones on and didn't hear a thing. He gives everyone a "What the hell...?" expression when he sees them collapsed.
- The sequence when Kai and Houka first realize that they have swapped bodies. The capstone? Tsubasa grabbing Mandora Boy to stun everyone so they calm down (Tsubasa himself is unaffected because he had put on a pair of headphones), and the very next thing we see is Mandora Boy in the corner, sobbing.
Houka (Kai's body): (grabbing chest) Nothing. Nothing. (grabbing crotch)...Something!Kai (Houka's body): (hesitantly feeling chest) Nn... a little something... ''
- The scene begins with Kai (in Houka's body) entering completely oblivious to his situation until his siblings begin spotting mannerisms unique to Kai and not Houka. Houka (in Kai's body) comes flying in moments later in a panic. The two start piecing things together, resulting in a Crotch-Grab Sex Check of utmost hilarity.
- Even funnier is that the resulting confusion panics everyone so much that when Hikaru tries to figure out what's going on, Urara turns him around and starts shaking his head.
- Later on, Houka explains to Kai that she has dates (and, yes, that's plural for a reason) that he'll have to keep in her place. Seeing as how Kai can't act even remotely attracted to any of them, he takes care of them the best way he can: he, as Houka, breaks up with them! Even better, the screen divides to show fifteen boys going "EHHHH?!".
- Speaking of Houka, her Blatant Lies about being just an ordinary post box each time Kai catches her using that form to eavesdrop on him and Yamazaki. (her shapeshifting has a Morphic Resonance drawback; everything she turns into is pink).
- Kai's Corner of Woe for the Omake in Stage 14, as once again Yamazaki chooses MagiRed over him.
- When Tsubasa and Makito encounter an English-speaking tourist.
Tsubasa: "Ai...kanto...supeeku...ingurishu..."Makito: "Yeah, sure, where would you like to go?"
- From Stage 10: Makito's leading a round of towel rubdowns with Kai and Tsubasa when the girls pop out from the door. Makito calls them out to join - and Urara's jumping at the chance.
Funny / Mahou Sentai Magiranger
Mahou Sentai Magiranger is at times unabashedly silly and goofy, taking advantage of its magic motif to great comedic effect.