Funny / Magical Legend of the Leprechauns
- "Has the Queen seen what you've done to the floor?" "Not yet, Sire" "Well make sure I'm there when she does."
Mary: "You're soaking wet, I'll get you a towel."
Seamus: "What about me?"
Mary: You can get pneumonia!
- More bickering:
Seamus: "Jack! Tell him to listen to his father!"
Jack: "Why? I never did."
Seamus: Neither did I, that's not the point!
Chamberlin: "We came under a white flag of peace."
Jentee: Someone should have told you, I'm colourblind."
- Seamus, about Jack playing golf—"That's a mighty energetic way of doing the weeding Jack."
- Aaaand even more bickering:
Mary "Don't speak to your father like that!"
Mickey: "You do."
Mary: "It's expected, I'm his wife! And don't speak to me like that!"
Mickey: "Well who am I expected to speak to like that then?"
- Mickey and his friends are riding a soap bubble up to the fairy's castle. The smell of the soap (or as they call it, "clean") is an alien concept for one of them; he doesn't know what to make of it.
- When Jessica says that all leprechauns are "vile, villainous, and vulgar", Mickey is quick to be offended at the first two, but admits that the third one might be accurate.