* Fate's reaction when she first sees Vivio's adult form - apparently Nanoha forgot to tell her about it.
* Lutecia's first scene when she goes LargeHam about all the modifications she made to her house for everyone's visit (complete with maniacal laughter and MilkingTheGiantCow while standing on the roof). Especially funny due to just [[EmotionlessGirl how different]] she was acting [[AudioPlay/StrikersSoundStageX not one year earlier]].
* Wendi complains that Nove and Subaru get to have fun with everyone at the training camp and that she want's to go too.
-->'''Nove:''' It's not like I'm going to play around. Subaru will be doing supplemental training and I'm the kids' chaperone.\\
'''Dieci:''' So you say... Is that why you ordered this water fun playset? Or were we not supposed to know about this?\\
'''Nove:''' ''[Grabbing the box]'' Y-you can't just open other people's mail!\\
'''Dieci:''' I didn't. The contents are written right there with the address.
* Einhart meeting Nanoha for the first time, with Nanoha being... well... [[BloodKnight Nanoha]].
* Einhart says she knew Vivio's moms were nice and caring but is surprised to hear they help out with combat training too. Nove fails to suppress her laughter.
* Sein groping all the girls during the HotSpringsEpisode. No one has any idea whats going on (due to her ability to swim through the ground) until she gets to Rio, who's Device activates and unleashes her most powerful attack. No one shows any sympathy for her afterwards.
* Right before her fight against Micaiah, Miura recieves a video from Team Nakajima in cheer leading outfits wishing her good luck. Vivio, Corona and Rio are totally into it. Einhart... isn't.
* In Chapter 52, after the battle against [[spoiler:Fabia concluded,]] she apologizes to the group, and is forgiven. All's well that ends well. Then Sieglinde remembered an important detail...
-->'''Sieglinde:''' "Looks like everyone forgives you... So let's talk some more when we get back. ...Wait. B-Before that, [[spoiler:change my body back to normal!"]]
-->'''Vivio, Einhart, Hayate, and [[spoiler:Fabia:''']] "Ah."
* Ch. 69 "They're all little kids. There's no ways they could be monsters like Rio." Yen and Xue obviously didn't watch the inter-middle tournament.
** Yen and Xue show that they do have a fair bit of knowledge about what combat styles each of the girls use...until they blank on what style Rio practices, despite the fact that ''they practice the exact same style.''
* Ch. 73 The "Strength" team's (Einhart, Rio, and Yumina) reaction to being attacked by the Guardian of the Trial of Strength. [[spoiler: Yumina immediately realizes it's actually Nove in disguise, ''very'' much against her will. The other two, however, are completely fooled by the ruse, and spend a bit too much time complementing her on/inquiring about her sexy new makeover once they realize it's her.]]
* Ch. 77 Vivio says her parents are civil servants who are just really good at magic. Technically true but...
** Yen's imagining of what Vivio's idea of "playing catch with balls of magic with Nanoha-mama" is (i.e. cute and innocent) vs. the reality (i.e. flat-out ''combat training'').
* Ch. 78 Rio, Einhart, and Yumina's reactions to finding the "treasure" at the end of the Trial of Strength: [[spoiler: [[AndYourRewardIsClothes Intermediate-level training wristbands]] for everyone.]]
** Xue's reaction counts as well, [[spoiler: seeing as her "reward" was a set of those wristbands ''and'' a heavy load of required reading.]]
* Chantez and Sieg's [[OhCrap reactions]] to learning that the "fun old man" who escorted them up there is actually the grand master of the Spring Sunlight dojo.