- "I'm Going Bananas", and Madonna's occasional SNL guest spots (most notably her parodying her wedding to Sean Penn).
- Her appearance on "Linda Richman's 'Coffee Talk'" was hilarious.
- Madonna is the one who pitched the idea of "Like A Surgeon".
- At the '99 VMA's there was a small tribute to Madonna during the show, right before she was to present an award, she was preceded by a cavalcade of some of her most famous looks... being modeled by Drag Queens. After passing by all of them, she turned and summed it up perfectly: "All I have to say is that it takes a real man to fill my shoes."
- That one overlaps with heartwarming; a lot of the drag queens were fans of Madonna, and reportedly had no idea she herself was going to appear.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.