- For funny moments from TF2 Analysis, see here.
- Any skit Silver Quill does. He goes beyond simply reviewing the episode and uses his OC to actually act out skits, interact with other characters from the show, and they're all very funny!
- Also the various skits and reactions with Brawny Buck
- Strebiskunk's reaction to the toy-bait helicopter in "Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3".
Strebiskunk: Maybe you can figure something out after this commercial break. (helicopter flies by) Seriously, I cannot believe they actually got this toy on the show. I especially like Cherry Berry's expression here. It's like the animators are saying, "Okay, Hasbro, here's your advertisement. Are you fucking happy now?"
- All of TBBBAP's videos are extremely funny, mainly having to do with the brotherly chemistry they have and how they work together so well! They always try make a unique opening to each of their reviews, which are often parodies.
- Most of KP's comedy, but special shoutout to her "relationship" with Meghan McCarty and the animatic segment of "Let's Go and Meet John de Lancie".
KP: Now you're just somepony that I used to know...
- The Nightmare Night Collabs by Lethal Aurora Mage and Antony C.
Silver Quill: Aha! I told you I had the plot for this outfit!
- In Mage's, the first part of the collab has Antony mistaking Sky Watcher's hair for a monster.
- In Antony's, Silver Quill came as Kimi Sparkle.
- There were plenty of funny moments from the community's "Reviewing 101" panel at Bronycon 2014, but the best was ToonKritic Y2K taking shots at DigiBrony and (later) Tommy Oliver, not knowing that each of them was in the audience until being told by another panelist.
- Keyframe and Voice of Reason's reaction to finding the out FF 8#'s entire plot was Entirely Pointless
- During their joint review of Appleloosa's Most wanted, Golden Fox asks Voice of Reason to help make sure he doesn't go off on too big a rant like he would have during season 4. So when Golden Fox's reasonable rant starts to drip into pure hatred, Voice dumps a huge tub of water on him. Keyframe following Golden Fox offscreen with towels is the icing on the cake.
- All of Pony Python and Holy Grail
- Our brave band consists of King Firebrand the Grouchy, Sir Dr. Mr. Wolf the Fluffy, Sir Munchkin the Scottish, Sir Dusty Katt the Manly, and Sir Anthony the Not Quite So Manly as Sir Dusty Katt. Plus Sir Not Appearing in this Animation.
- Why is Ink Rose accused of being a witch? Because only Pew Die Pie should have "that many page views". Then it comes out everyone else was just accusing her so they could cameo in the video.
- Firebrand has always wanted to "kill a lagomorph with small explosives." Aka they're going to Holy Hand Grenade Angel Bunny.
- Dr. Wolf tries to stop them as the video must remain PG. Dusty Katt claims it will "for Pretty Gory"
- Angel Bunny gets the grenade and chases the cast off...what which point the animator has a "mental breakdown" and things go Off the Rails.
- Thespio learns about the CMC getting their Cutiemarks. It has to be seen to be believed.
- Manga Kamen's thoughts on analysts videos are pretty funny overall, but the one that stands above the rest is his video on Lily Peet. She edits the clip of Luna seeing the Tantabus to make Lily appear instead with a monstrous grin on her face with the citizens' of ponyville's reactions. Then Manga says he won't make a joke about Lily, poking fun at her perceived polarizing presence in the fandom. Hell it was so good that Lily actually featured it in the beginning of her Slice of Life video, Forsaking the Background.
- Also, with Manga Kamen was his Cavalcade of Creepy Comedy, a gigantic comedic Halloween special that featured a bunch of hilarious skits. To name a few: Silver Quill becomes Dracula from Castlevania and there is a pony version of the Five Nights at Freddy's Musical that Markiplier did with Random Encounters.
- Sapphire Heart Song's videos and analysis are pretty funny, usually consists of snark and observational comedy seen in most of her reviews, especially during her Cutie Remark review when interacting with analysts such as AnY, Manga Kamen and Silver Quill, and typically expresses her comedy through over the top humor.
- Dr. Wolf was too sick to review the Hoofields and the McColts, so Silver Quill steps in to do it for him...all while the Doc is spouting off constant non sequitors in the background.
Dr. Wolf: Did you just use a meme? I want a meme...
- Any time Golden Fox slips into crush mode during the Hearts and Hooves Day review.
Golden Fox: (dreamily) You're beautiful...Keyframe: Huh?Golden Fox: I mean-uh... Your voice is beautiful! I mean-uh... Look! Episode!
- The entirety of Brawny Buck's The Cutie Re-Mark review. Him constantly getting sucked into the alternate futures and running into dozens of other analysts is just funny in and of itself.
- In Flight of Blight Part 3, when the other analysts enter Blissy's channel to check on her, Toon Kritic panics and tells Dr. Wolf to watch out for her giant pet rainbow monster Twink. Cue Twink (who's been shrunk to the size of a kitten by Thunder Blight) coming in and rubbing against Doc, trying to get his attention, meowing and purring all the while.
- CarToonZ, the Evil Twin of ToonKriticY2K decided to go on a Channel hacking rampage before and after he ultimate succeeds in conquering ToonKritic's, while posting this "#MyMessage" video on a lot of Brony reviewer channels. The video itself isn't funny, but some users actual react to this by harsh criticism, usually through the description or after the message. Some of the endings, however, are actually pretty funny.
- One user even catches him mid-video and boots him out of the video, and replacing the footage with old-timey cartoons.
- There's also this video, where after said message, the channel owner (Animechristy) asks the villain why he's in her channel, prompting him to do his usual smirk, followed by the bastard getting booted out of the rift door.
- this video ends with CarToonZ giving a shit-eating grin while revealing he's been using a Selfie-Stick and an iPhone to record the video, while the channel owner complains that he didn't even review anything yet.
- Another failed attempt has his hijacking canceled out by a loss of a video feed followed by Creator/Mattwo or Mattwo's Storywriter (most likely the later) claiming in an audio only feed that he has full control due to the lack of a fourth wall in Mattwo's universe. The failed attempt even resulted in the video's name getting replaced with "[REDACTED]".
- #SquashMatch, which has everyone's (least) favorite Red and Black Evil Twin try to do a collab with Horror Score, resulting in the latter forcing the former to collab on Camp WWE. CarToonz's reactions and bouts are amusing. Not to mention he begins his invasion by trying to call the channel owner as many names starting with "bro" as he possible can.
- Cartoonz's "Intro" in "#TheEnd" mostly consists of just his "Selfie-Stick Smirk" Vector slowly panning across the screen. The Hashtags even lampshade it. As stupid as it is, it is rather amusing.
- "It's gonna take more than book about BIRDS to stop me!"note
- Twink Schwarzenegger.
- Thing out of Five/Ten gags from Lightning Round.