- Arisa and Suzuka in their magical mecha.
Suzuka: We've, uh, kinda taken the golem for a test driveArisa: (gleefully) And it's handling great!
- Hayate's momentary reflection on fashion...
Hayate: Plus, being from Earth, I can't help but share Arisa's enthusiasm for mecha. Maybe I should redesign your armor, Signum...
- Momoko's reaction when Nanoha announces that she has a boyfriend, a girlfriend, and a daughter!
Red Jewel Diaries
- Chapter 1 is about a shape shifting android walking around and kissing people to figure out what love is. Hilarity Ensues. Highlights include:
Seargent Bennings: There are two individuals below, engaged in something like a wrestling match.
- Yuuno having Alicia run simulations to figure out his chances of survival when Nanoha finds out that "Vivio" kissed him. Every one ends in Starlight Breaker.
- After Subaru is kissed by "Teana" and the real one comes back:
Lt. Tuttle: Um, Sergeant, are you sure that's wrestling?
- Arisa heckling Nove during the Mages vs Cyborgs baseball game.
Nove (thinking): What the hell does a broken ladder have to do with this!?
- The final chapter is the wedding of Nanoha, Yuuno and Fate and hilarity ensues as everyone attempts to get ready.
Fate: "If I took both your names, would that make me Fate Testarossa Harlaown Scrya Takamachi? Or perhaps Fate Testarossa Harlaown Takamachi Scrya? Fate Scrya Takamachi? Fate Takamachi Scrya? Hmm, I need to think about this..."
- Fate tries to figure out how to deal with the The Maiden Name Debate.
- Note that they spend the entire time from proposal to wedding in a daze trying to figure out the proper name order.
Lutecia: (To her mother) I think someone was trying to set me up with Vivio.
- The hilarity that is the Nanoha and Fate Togetherness Alliance (formerly the Nanoha Worshipers and the Fate Fanatic Fanclub), a group of obsessed kids who hang out in a torch-lit basement wearing hooded robes try to mess with the wedding by placing a curse on the groom. Instead they end up making Vice uncontrollably grope every woman he sees (except Alto) and force Yuuno to speak in rhyme for 72 hours.
- Belkan wedding ceremonies apparently involve tomato paste, foot-long celery stalks, and dumping water and glitter on the couple.
- An evangelical member of the Saint Church tries to get Lutecia to turn to religion.
Through the Mirror, Darkly
- Raising Heart has a "Pregnancy Mode" which Nanoha uses to threaten Yuuno when he refuses to buy her ice cream.
Alicia: Odds of survival have decreased to 18.6%! Recommend immediate action!