Funny: Luke Mochrie And The Inners
- The Burlesque mini-review.
Ringo: It was good!Phillip: It was shit.Ringo: Are you serious?Phillip: What did you like?Ringo: The acting. What didn't you like?Phillip: Everything else.Ringo: Oh, you bitch.Luke: OK, shut up! Conclusion time...
- Phillip talking about the dialogue in Season of the Witch. "I'd rather have my ears fucked by toothpaste, with pitchforks, on fire."
- Phillip learns who directed No Strings Attached.
Phillip: But what can you expect from the director of...Ringo: Ghostbusters?Phillip: Exactly... What?
- Ringo's breakdown in Skyline.
Ringo: "What's wrong with you, you Mr. Sour Pants, always going to the movies wearing his sour pants, and just being... sour... pants."
- And this bit from earlier:
- This little snipe from Phillip:
Ringo: How are you so consistently frustrating?Phillip: It's a gift. Merry Christmas.
- Poor Wretch.
Ringo: Wretch, we're actually going to share you this week.Wretch: You're not - propositioning me or anything, are you?Ringo: No! No, we're just both going to use you for our own gain.Wretch: Not making me feel much better about this.Ringo: Our minds are - metaphorically - going to have sexual intercourse. A three-way of the mind, if that makes it easier.Wretch: ...Let's just do this.
- Donny. Just... Donny. He's just so... emphatic.