Funny / Lost in Translation
- The translator during the first photo shoot. "More intensity." "Are you sure that's what he said? It seemed like more."
- The scene with the escort in Bob's hotel room. "Please, let me go." "With pleasure."
- When he's sitting at the bar and Bob turns around and his tuxedo is held together by clips down his back.
- Bob on the out of control elliptical machine.
- The scene in the hospital waiting room. It's made even funnier with the two extras cracking up in the background.
- Bob sitting up in shock when the hotel rooms curtains automatically open to wake him up.
- Bob's snarkery during the photo shoot:
Bob (after pointing out the glass is actually iced tea): You want more mysterious? I'll just try and think, "Where the hell's the whiskey?
Photographer: Are you drinking?
Bob: Am I drinking? As soon as I'm done here.