- The whole of "Wyy". A good example from the groups early days.
- Before the days when they had regular stingers at the end of their videos, Offensisensitivity managed to deliver a real gem:
Kathleen (Offended Woman): I bet this is all a ruse to get into my house, and ravish me in kinky and sexual ways!Graham (Salesman): What?! No!Kathleen (Offended Woman): Do you want to??Graham (Salesman): YEAH!!
- As one of the rewards for supporting their Season 11 Kickstarter, every member of the LoadingReadyRun crew agreed to have tennis balls shot at them. When it's Cam's turn to have tennis balls shot at him, he sits down and starts playing Wonderwall
- After getting fed up with people repeatedly asking them if they were still making Friday Nights video they registered the domain www.DoesLoadingReadyRunStillMakeFridayNights.com. The page just says Yes.
- From CheckPoint 290, Kathleen declaring that Sonic Team have reached Fuck Nirvana after they added a Sanic T-Shirt to Sonic Forces
"They have extinguished all fucks from the very cores of their souls, and now, their mind is totally clear of the concept of giving a shit about keeping the real Sonic separate from the Internet's twisted mirror version, and a calm has come across them, and so they can finally give the fans what they truly want: A Sanic shirt on their erotic RP character that's been rendered in the official game. Namaste, Sonic Team."
- The following moment: