Funny: Liam Neeson
- His deadpan reading ''Boyfriend'' by Justin Bieber.
- He met his first confirmed fan on The Graham Norton Show, and was requested to make his famous line from Taken.
- His Life's Too Short appearance, where he horribly fails at doing improv, because his acts keep taking dark turns.
- Additionally, the clip bleeps out whose name he says when he pretends "a well known homosexual actor" gave him AIDs. If you can read lips, it appears he says: "lip read". Sly, Mr. Neeson. Sly.
- His appearance on Nerdist when Chris Hardwick asked him to make an answering machine message and he gave his famous Taken line followed by "So please leave a message after the beep."
- When people watched The Lego Movie for the first time, many assumed the soft, wimpy voice of the "Good Cop" Split Personality to Neeson's very Neeson-esque, Two-Faced Bad Cop was done by another actor. It wasn't. Just the sight of him doing a few wild takes made the voice director and crew crack up during recording.
- Why are they always taking my shit?
- He takes Clash of Clans very seriously.
- Neeson notoriously has a real-life Gag Penis. During the filming of a movie, he and the cast and crew went skinny-dipping. When he emerged naked from the water, he was greeted with stares. He dryly asked "Doesn't yours shrink in the water?"