Funny: Leonard Nimoy
- The Spock vs. Q audios, which are Exactly What It Says on the Tin. And they are hysterical.
- An alternative video for Bruno Mars' Lazy Song depicting Nimoy literally having a lazy Jerkass day.
- Leonard versus Zachary: The Challenge. Leonard wins by a nerve pinch and a technicality.
- "Old age and treachery will will defeat youth and skill every time."
- Also Leonard trying to feign an excuse for arriving late by reennacting Spock's death from The Wrath of Khan.
- Nimoy singing "Bilbo Baggins" in the car.
- "GO, BILBO!"
- His appearance on David Letterman, in which he recites "Top 10 Lines Never Before Said in a Star Trek Film."
- His brief appearance on Saturday Night Live during a Weekend Update sketch in which Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto voice their displeasure with crazy Trekkies. Nimoy assures Pine he's a great Captain Kirk, but tells Quinto he's "ultimately okay" as the new Spock. He then goes on to call anyone who doesn't like the 2009 Star Trek movie "dickheads."