- The Spock vs. Q audios, which are Exactly What It Says on the Tin. And they are hysterical.
- An alternative video for Bruno Mars' Lazy Song depicting Nimoy literally having a lazy Jerkass day.
- Leonard versus Zachary Quinto: The Challenge. Leonard wins by a nerve pinch and a technicality.
- "Old age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time."
- Leonard trying to feign an excuse for arriving late by re-ennacting Spock's death from The Wrath of Khan.
- Nimoy singing "Bilbo Baggins" in the car.
- "GO, BILBO!"
- Leonard has difficulty getting his golf clubs into the trunk of his car. He drops them and utters a bleeped-out "Fuck!"
- His appearance on David Letterman, in which he recites "Top 10 Lines Never Before Said in a Star Trek Film":
"Warp Factor 8! Arby's closes in 10 minutes.""We're entering a breach in the space-time continuum or a wormhole or some crazy crap like that.""Set phasers to fabulous!""Welcome aboard the Starship Enterprise—today's in-flight movie is Big Momma's House 2.""We've been hijacked by Somali pirates.""So, I'm going to need Saturday off to attend my nephew's bar mitzvah.""'My Baby Daddy is a Vulcan'—on the next Maury.""The Enterprise just hit a goose—we're gonna have to land in the Hudson.""Live long, prosper, and keep on hangin' and bangin'.""I find your choice of hairpiece highly illogical."
- His brief appearance on Saturday Night Live during a Weekend Update sketch in which Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto voice their displeasure with crazy Trekkies. Nimoy assures Pine he's a great Captain Kirk, but tells Quinto he's "ultimately okay" as the new Spock, much to Quinto's disappointment. He then goes on to call anyone who doesn't like the 2009 Star Trek movie "dickheads."
- His cameo on William Shatner's Comedy Central Roast.
- His answering machine message: "You've reached the home of Leonard Nimoy. Anyone but Bill Shatner leave a message."
- After Leonard refuses to appear on Shatner's roast because he respects Shatner too much, Shatner hangs up the phone and insults Leonard...only to find out that he didn't hang up the phone. Leonard, to say the least, isn't happy.
Leonard: What?! I'm still on the phone!Shatner: Does that mean you'll reconsider?Leonard: Get out of my life! (hangs up just as Shatner calls him "douchebag")