Post-Zero Hour continuity
- This conversation, during the Bizarro Legion story:
Invisible Kid: You lick it!
Live Wire: You lick it!
Invisible Kid: ...Ferro, come over here.
Karate Kid: Now that's just wrong.
- Gates in the twentieth century, volunteering at a soup kitchen. "Human! Step forward and claim your sustenance!"
- Chameleon and Infectious Lass in Gail Simone's "For No Better Reason" arc:
Arrow: [weakly] I'm... I'm willing to die for my cause.
Chameleon: Oh, you'll die. We'll all die someday. The issue is, do you want to die in bed, surrounded by your loved ones... or bent over in this alley with a woefully inadequate supply of tissues?
- "You'll feel differently when we're married."
- From the same issue, the goats.
- The realization that Chameleon's costume is actually part of his body... meaning he's been walking around naked the whole time.
- The Subs invading the JLE's satellite with a high-jacked school bus.
"Hit the brakes! THE BRAKES, NOT THE GAS!!!!"
- The three Brainiacs arguing with one another, mostly instigated by Threeboot Querl's refusal to work with an adult version of himself.