Funny: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
- Jatt and Jutt have the funniest lines in the movie, hands down. A good example would be when Jutt tries to intimidate Grimble with a "evil face" he made up. Grimble simply asks Jutt if something's wrong with his face.
- And then Jatt tells Jutt that he has to work on his comebacks.
- Jatt and Jutt in general, really, in stark contrast to their book portrayal.
- The scene where Soren and Gylfie try to act moon-blinked. Soren does OK, but Gylfie has her wings out like a zombie. Grimble's expression just screams, "What the hell?".
- Same with Soren while Nyra gives her "The-Pure-Ones-Are-Your-Family-Now" speech.
- Eglantine yarping her first pellet, along with her O_O face after she gets it out. It's capped by her stunned/grossed out "What is it?"
- Then when Mrs. P calls it her "first" pellet. "You mean there will be more?"
- The whole scene with the echidna. 'He should have known that already.'
- I foresaw that too!
- The Echidna repeatedly calling Gylfie a doubter. To the point where he calls her "The Navigator...who doubts."
- "I fortold you so!"
- "MY NAME IS NOT DINNER!"
- Gylfie's pout when Soren appears smitten with Otulissa.
- And Soren's dreamy look when he's staring at Otulissa.
- Anytime Twilight tries to sing. You know it's going to end in tears for SOMEONE.
- "We're off to the Sea of Hooladance!" "It's Hoolemere." "Hoolemere!"
- The look Digger has after that takes the cake.
- The interaction between the Echidna and Mrs. P is also worth noting.
Echidna: Wait...are you a snake?Mrs. P: (Brightly) Yes I am.Echidna: (Makes commenting noises)
- This little gem:
Allomere: Oh, good Glaux. Boron, your Majesty, if I understand this correctly: Metal Beak is not a myth, he's building a slave army of moonblinked owlets, and is planning to conquer the world with magical pellet debris.