[[caption-width-right:350: [[DeadpanSnarker Have you noticed, Darling? Since we've had Lady, we see less and less of those disturbing headlines.]]]]
* "Can't you explain to Lady about Sundays?!" (''after being woken up at 6am!'')
* "Darling are you sure you want...''watermelon''?" "Yes! [[WackyCravings And some chop suey, too!]]"
* "[[TemptingFate But remember...just for tonight.]]" *''[[AgeCut cut to Lady fully-grown still sleeping in her owners' beds]]''*
* Even though it most likely hints at his own back-story, Tramp's falsetto and the way he was animated when he re-enacts a woman yelling for the dog to be quiet can be pretty narmy.
* After Boris talked about Tramp's AchillesHeel being his weakness for females, Lady later tells Tramp, "As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel." Tramp honestly has no idea what that means.
-->'''Lady:''' And I don't care if the [[ItMakesSenseInContext Cossacks do pick you up!]]
* Lady fetches the paper and tears it bringing it through the doggy door. Cut to Jim Dear reading a newspaper with a massive hole in it, even reaching right through to get his coffee. His remark (under the photo) finishes it.
* From the beaver scene:
-->'''Tramp''': What you need is a log puller... ''(The beaver is chewing on the log too loudly to be able to hear him)'' [[AC:I said "a LOG PULLER"!!!!!]] ''(voice rumbles)''
-->'''Beaver''': I ain't deaf, sonny. Now let me--wait! Did you say "Log Puller?"
** Then after the beaver frees Lady from the muzzle err--"Log puller" and attaches it to the trunk. It works a bit ''too'' well, and the beaver is flung through the air, still attached to the log, and eventually lands in the water. The log floats over and completes the dam.
-->'''Beaver''': "S-SS-Say, it works-ss s-ss-swell!"
* Lady digging in the garden and accidentally uprooting several tulips. She guiltily props them upright again. Including one upside-down.
* The night the baby is born, Jim Dear is racing up and down the stairs, cheering in his new-dad euphoria. He runs into the doctor, clearly exhausted after being dragged out of bed in the wee hours of the morning and going through the delivery. Jim Dear excitedly shouts "It's a boy! Doctor, it's a boy!" for what is likely the hundredth time. The doctor's response is a wearily deadpan, "Yes... I know."
* Tony and Joe preparing Tramp and Lady's romantic dinner. It's about as stereotypical Italian as you can get and it's hilarious.
-->'''Tony''': Joe! Butch here says-a he wants-a two ''spaghetti speciale''! Heavy on the meats-a-ball!
-->'''Joe''': But Tony! Dog's can't-a talk!
-->'''Tony (menacingly)''': '''HE'S-A TALKIN' TO ME!'''
-->'''Joe''': Okay, okay, he's-a talkin' to you! You're the boss! ''Mama mia...''
* Tramp setting up a LetsYouAndHimFight between an IrishCop and a mild-mannered professor to provide a distraction so they can sneak into the zoo. He escalates the argument with a well-timed chomp to the policeman's posterior.
-->'''Policeman''': AAARRRGGGHHH! Pull a knife on me, will ye?
* Darling doesn't have much imagination when it comes to a girls' name: [[BreadEggsBreadedEggs Betty Ann, Betty Lou, Betty Ann Lou, Betty Lou Ann... Mary, Mary Lou...]]