- Crash, Chop and Burn
Adam: I find her soothing!
- Then, after that exchange, Adam shoots Eye Beams at Bree which results in:
Bree: Oh, I know you didn't shoot that laser at me!
Adam: Sorry, it was a terrible mistake. Just like your face!
- Leo's Jam
Chase: I'm swinging an invisible pickle!
- Drone Alone
- The fact that Leo turned on the Lemp because he thought it was a nightlight.
- The Rats' glitches:
- Adam could only speak backwards.
- Bree sprinted to the middle of the desert and had a whacked navigation system.
- To Chase, everything was pixels.
- Donald's final message.
Donald: How could I have died? I was so young!
- The Reveal that instead of sending Bree the coordinates for the house, Chase sent the drone that handled all navigation the coordinates.
- Back from the Future
- Leo's secret agent handshake.
- Speed Trapped
- Leo's glare at Marcus
- Leo trying to get out of the car
Car: Would you like to take a survey?
Car: Question number one:
Leo: Let me out! Let me out!
- Spy Fly
- The B-plot of this episode was downright hilarious; Adam and Chase intentionally try to sabotage each other's health class projects.
- Chase puts Adam's doll in a waffle maker and Adam burns off Chase's doll's face.
Adam: Aww, that is a face that only a father can love. (beat) Oh...
- When Adam's doll gets carried away with the hundreds of flies, his face is priceless.
- Also, at the end of the episode, Adam gets a bunch of dolls, naming them abnormal things, except one who he called Ted.
- Leo vs. Evil
- The technique Chase uses to beat Adam in arm wrestling: licking his hand.
- Which is even funnier when Leo uses that same technique to escape from Marcus. Coupled with Marcus' reaction.
Marcus: Ewww! Why would you do that?!
- Leo's countless snarks to Marcus.
- Sink or Swim
- While Donald, Leo and Tasha are looking through the wreckage of the lab:
Leo: My mission specialist desk?! Okay, this just got real! I'm gonna hurt Douglas where he lives!... as soon as I find out where he lives.
- After Douglas shows to Adam, Bree and Chase that he destroyed the lab:
Chase: If anything happened to our family, I will end you.
Adam: Yeah! And then we'll put your body in an old lady dress so everyone laughs during your funeral!
- Which Father Knows Best?
- Every attempt by Adam and Chase to ride the Davencycle without it looking awkward.
- Brother Battle
- Douglas is reciting complaints Donald made about him when they were children.
"He didn't do the dishes! He left my bike out! He reanimated my dead gerbil and now it's a monster!"
- "Left Behind"
- The implication that Leo used laser cutters to remove Chase's mission suit from Donald.