- In the English dub, Kuronosuke slips up a few times and calls himself a boy in front of the Amamizukon nuns. Tsukimi promptly handwaves the incident by shouting "OH BOY"...and continues to do so throughout a nonsensical song she makes up about how happy she is to be doing whatever they are doing at that moment.
"OH BOY we're going to eat some delicious food..."
- "THEM BOOBS IS FAKE, BITCHES!"
- To an extension, when the nuns find out that he has fake boobs, but still believe that he's a girl.
- Upon realizing the revelation above in the dub: "THE RACK IS A LIE!!!!"
- The Eye Catches: "Clara! Tequila!"
- In the english dub, Monica Rial's portrayal of Mayaya is just too hilarious, yet awesome at the same time. She really gives the character a lot of energy and emotion in the way she voices her.
- All of the Clara Imagine Spots. All of them.
- Hanamori's complete inability to draw anything except Benzes. Demonstrated perfectly when Sugimoto asks him to draw the outside of Inari's house. The result is a poorly drawn, nigh-incomprehensible mess...except for the perfectly illustrated Benz parked out front.
- Plus the fact of how easy it is to bribe Hanamori. He'll give away every single one of his best friend's secrets for cars.
- "BANBA, I'M COMMANDEERING YOUR AFRO!!"
- Episode 7's very violent Moment Killer courtesy of Mayaya.
- Mayaya and Nomu catch Chieko sitting and sleeping against the wall one day. The girls decide to pretend Chieko is pregnant and in labor, and they act as nurses to deliver the "baby." The baby turns out to be Banba, wrapped up in blankets, whom Mayaya holds up with tears of joy.
Mayaya: Look, it's a healthy afro girl!
- This page where the sweet shop owner summons his wife like a demon and she proceeds to assault Shuu with salt