- Much of "Who Then Now?" and "Deuce". Highlights include:
Head: "I bought a lemon."
- Head, Fieldy and Jonathan spitting sunflower seeds and beer at each other.
- Head buying his new car.
Munky: You know that song "Kill You"?David: Yeah?Munky: You gotta have Jon fucking re—redo the lyrics in the middle part, 'cause that part, he's like, "OHHEEYEUHUHEHOGCUPOHEPAEHEHEH!"
- Munkys impersonation of "Kill You":
Jonathan: (recording vocals for "It's On!") "SAVE SOME FOR ME! Turn my fucking effects on!"
- Probably the most random part of that scene is when Fieldy randomly appears out of nowhere after Jon finishes the song.
- Jonathan drunk.
Fieldy: "Check on this shot right here. Get this shot on here." Chucks basketball at a pole
Jonathan: "Korn fucking t-shirts, $12.00. Don't bitch." *sobs*
Fieldy: "Bath— how do you spell 'bath'? B-A-F? 'Bafroom'?"Fieldy: "Keep up the good work, dawg." *CRASH*
- The Studio Chatter at the beginning of "Clown", in its glorious entirety:
Munky: (sings) What's within my body?Jonathan: All right, go.(Dave does four clicks, but Munky starts playing on the third click and groans)Dave: "Four", you said, you faggot piece of shit!Munky: Four?Jonathan: Four?!(four more clicks, but no one plays. Ross is heard laughing)Dave: Oh. Hey, what are you talking about, Ross?Munky: Hey, time test. (plays opening notes) Ehh! (opening notes) Ehh!Dave: So are you saying there's no clicks?Ross: Hey, we're recording! Now start!Jonathan: Just fucking DO IT, DAMN IT!(two clicks)Dave: I wish we had "Twist". I wish we could put "Twist" on the fucking tape.Jonathan: Wanna hear it?Head: Fuck you! FUCK YOU!(Ross and Jonathan laugh)Jonathan: Okay. (three clicks from Dave) You piece of shit.
- Their interview with Scuzz TV had a ton of funny moments. Highlights include...
- Revealing that "Got The Life" was supposed to open with a sample of "Watch me, faggots!" from "Blazing Saddles", with Munky, Head, and Jonathan all saying it in unison.
- Munky revealing that, while drunk on the set of the video for "Got The Life", he brushed off an extra who tried to give him his demo tape. That extra turned out to be Eminem and they missed out on a chance of discovering him before Dr. Dre did. The best part is Head's deadpan response of "...Nice going dude."
- Jonathan giving his account of why David Silveria left the band. Munky, Head, and the interviewer all look as baffled as he does.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.