Funny: Knight and Day
About 80% of the movie.
- Simon's first line. "I can't feel my face!"
- Simon in general, helped by a heaping dose of Adorkableness.
- The Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy taken Up to Eleven: Roy walks out from behind cover and crosses an open hallway, in full view of every shooter gunning for him, and they still don't hit him.
- Roy being so completely calm during every action sequence, and never even raising his voice. His Dissonant Serenity alone probably contributes to at least some of June's hysterics.
- During the warehouse shootout, Roy hands June a submachine gun for protection while he goes scouting. June waits nervously the whole time, and when he surprises her on his return, she screams for ten seconds straight, firing the gun the entire time in random directions and practically destroying the surrounding area. Two of the attacking mooks exchange glances with each other that scream "Seriously?" even through their balaclavas.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.