Funny: King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride
- Some of these deaths are just too damn funny. For instance, drinking a pot full of salt water in the desert will make Valanice instantly fall over dead.
- "Well, Valanice - drinking a pot full of salt water wasn't the smartest thing you've ever done!"
- Making Rosella eat baked beetles three times. She's such a drama queen.
- In the final chapter, accidentally zapping the wrong Troll King. What does Rosella have to say for that one? "Ooooops."
- The Mockingbird. The thing has PLENTY of things to say about you.
- So Valanice has just landed in the desert, what's the first thing she does? Accidentally rip part of her dress on a cactus. There's a reason Valanice wasn't given a starring role in a ''King's Quest'' game yet.
- Harassing the Falderal gate guard by hammering on the door when he refuses to let you in.
- Valanice getting past the were-bear in the woods by temporarily assuming the form of a jackalope.
- The incredibly melodramatic and hyperactive poodle who serves as Mayor of Falderal.
- The equally melodramatic Chicken Petite.
- If Valanice wakes up the rock spirit before she's supposed to, she'll be blown all the way back to the desert. Oops.
- As Rosella disguised in the black veil, if you wait in Ooga Booga long enough for the Boogeyman to appear, he'll mistake Rosella for Lady Tsepish and flirt with her.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.