- One of the possible deaths is getting punched out by a bear. Yes, you read that right.
- Also, after shipwrecking at Mordack's island, it's possible to fall off the stairs and drop 6 feet to your death. You even get Graham screaming like in his other falling deaths, except it lasts for about half a second before he hits the ground.
- Defeating a yeti by throwing a pie in its face is so stupid it's hilarious.
- The DOS version using the Windows CD.
Cedric: NO MORE FOR TODAY!!!
- Everything involving the POOOOOISONOUS Snake of infamy, including the hilariously mundane way you beat it after traversing through the first half of the game to find that the way you get rid of said POOOOOISONOUS Snake is by shaking a tambourine at it and spooking it away.
- It's possible to die before entering Mordack's castle just by walking forward. The path looks like it has a large step just before the door. It's actually a drawbridge slightly up, so if you continue walking, Cedric, useless as ever, says "Ooooh nooo, Graham, watch out!" and Graham falls to his death with his usual scream.
Narrator: Uh oh. That last step was a doozy!
- At the end, Crispin asks about Cedric. Graham just says "Oh, he's over there" and points to Cedric's corpse.