[[caption-width-right:350: [[ButtMonkey Iago]] really needs a break.]]
* "Here are some lies you can un-rely on."
* In the HD remake, the entirety of Hollow Bastion II (a.k.a. debugging Riku) is [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming Sora trying to cheer Riku up]] and [[DeadpanSnarker Riku turning everything Sora says into a joke at the Keyblader's expense]].
* The 2.5 HD Remix version reveals Iago's reactions to getting attacked by Data Sora when it comes to reclaiming Genie's lamp and when it comes to attacking Jafar's lamp. Needless to say, he's not quite happy about what Data Sora's doing to him.
* Two of the areas in Wonderland are a hedge maze where you need to evade the Card Soldiers to get through, and both of them experience a glitch. In one, the maze is suddenly filled with Card Soldiers who refuse to move, while in the other, they're zipping around the maze like someone had hit a fast-forward button on a video player.
* The [[InfinityMinusOneSword Zero-One Keyblade]]. It looks like Sora [[StylisticSuck lumped a bunch of pixels together]] in a vaguely Keyblade-like shape. But don't be fooled; that's a [[HeartwarmingMoment real Keyblade, despite being made by a program.]] And it just might be the [[GameBreaker most effective Keyblade you'll get in the game]]. Now you can have fun spreading low-resolution havoc [[AlwaysAccurateAttack from any distance]]!
* Eliminators can be a huge pain to deal with and very scary, but they will always try to teleport next to you in case you try and ruin away. Couple that with Haste LV2 and a bumpy terrain, and you will be having a comical ChaseScene. Add ''SoundtrackDissonance/YaketySax'' and...