- Tai Yasue gave an interview where he said he saw Big Hero 6, liked it, and wondered what Disney could do with the property going forward. He then remembered he worked WITH Disney and could try to convince them to continue the story in KH3.
- In some of the trailer footage, Goofy's run animation isn't always implemented, so he just kind of walk-slides around at times. The result is pretty awkward and hilarious as it makes him look like he's hardcore power-walking.
- Sora as a toy? Funny. Square announcing 5 minutes after the D23 panel that they are selling a toy of toy Sora? Hilarious.
- One of the trailers sees Sora getting into water, then the current swiftly pulls him down stream. In the meantime Sora's arms are going all over the place as he tries to keep his balance.
- Hades is really annoyed that Maleficent and Pete have returned to Olympus Coliseum and immediately tries to shoo them out the door.
- When Xemnas and Ansem appear before Sora trying to get him to accept the darkness to save Roxas, Goofy's pose makes it look like he's getting ready to fistfight both of them on the spot.
- In the same scene, Ansem is looking annoyed that he has to wear a shirt and listen to Xemnas jabber on.
- Sora freaks out that he's become a toy (much like Ven's response to being shrunk in Castle of Dreams). Donald nonchalantly reminds him of the World Order.
- Woody mistakes the gang as new toys. Sora and Co roll with it.
- Woody and his friends mention a "huge thing" that happened in their world. Rex, being Rex, has no idea what they're talking about.
- Toy-sized Sora confronts normal-sized young Xehanort in Galaxy Toys.
Xehanort: One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another. See how they bring him to life? Like Heartless and Nobodies, they fit together.Sora: [bracing against Xehanort's boot with his Keyblade] Yeah, great. Why are you doing this?!