- At the end when Clark, Bruce and Diana show up in civilian clothes at the superhero-themed restaurant Planet Krypton.
Waiter: Hello, I'm Robin.Bruce: Of course you are.
- Clark's gaze at the long-haired teenage Superman causes Diana to giggle, "Be nice, Clark."
- One of the tables appears to be Plastic Man.
- The Power Girl chicken sandwich. The cut is breast.
- Hell, all of the epilogue is pretty funny. From the guy who asks Bruce for ketchup, the Spectre's irritated reaction to a "Spectre Platter" (spinach and cottage cheese), to Bruce needing a drink once Wonder Woman and Superman break the news to him... considering it's the epilogue of a rather tragic epic story, it's incredibly funny.
- The cake definitely goes to Batman for being the grumpy old snarker he has been all his life.
- This entire exchange:
"It's awfully crowded here," Clark noted. "You're sure we won't be recognized?""Hardly likely," she replied, still examining the menu with its cheesy names for the meals. "In the first place, you wrote the book on secret identities...""... And in the second place, amidst all this tawdry bric-a-brac, I doubt they'd take notice of us if we were fighting the Legion of Doom in full costume." They turned to see the familiar black suit of one Bruce Wayne as he spotted a coat hanger behind Clark. "Clark. Diana. You probably should've waited for a smaller table to open up."
- This entire exchange:
- The look on Diana's and Clark's faces when Bruce correctly guesses that Diana is pregnant, this a few panels after them saying there was no way he could know that.
- Bruce about to complain that the waiter botched his order of steak, well-done. A brief glance by Clark obviates his complaint.
- A late middle-aged Fire looking for Booster Gold, who owns the restaurant.
- Superman does a Stealth Hi/Bye to Batman, who gets the point.
"So that's what that feels like..."
- One of the side conversations from the staff of the Superhero restaurant.
"Someone stole my handcuff arrow again.""So? Just get another from the back."
- Monstrous as the action is, Vandal Savage killing the maid in the middle of his conversation for such a petty reason is pretty damn funny simply for how dark it is.
King: You ham.
- In the Novelization, Flash dousing a raging fire, then a split nanosecond later leaving a sign at the fire department reading, "LATE AGAIN, FELLAS".
- One scene at the end has the Gulag survivors becoming students under Wonder Woman, and present at her Awesome Moment of Crowning in Themyscira. Swastika hocks a loogie, as he couldn't be less interested. Magog Dope Slaps him to get him in line.