- All together, folks!
- The voice-acting in general is quite entertaining given how hammy it is and how two guys provide the voices for almost all of the playable characters.
- Twisted Christmas brought about hilarity by introducing Gingerfast and the Snowhusk.
"Cholesterol doesn't kill. I do!"
" Let's build a snowman."
- They lived up to Twisted Christmas with the Summer Sideshow. The Incredible Monkey Man and the Mechanical Man stand out.
" Nine out of ten people prefer our fire over the leading brand."
- Doing extremely mundane things during Zed-time.
SLOW MOTION HEALING - "Staaaaaand stiiiiilllll, doo I looook liike I'mmmmnicking stufffff?"
- It's rare, but slipping into Zed Time while you see the Patriarch melee someone can be hilarious. Why? Because his eyeball pops out while he does it.