Funny / Justice Society of America
- Black Adam, when Sand tells the JSA to "scatter".
*Cue him being literally stomped on.*
- When Kendra travels to Ancient Egypt, she meets Chay-Ara, her ancestor and kind of herself.
Chay-Ara: You look familiar. Have we met before?
Kendra: Sort of. Damn this is creepy.
- Lightning taking her frustration about her Power Incontinence out on Gog while shouting "I want to drive a car". Ted Grant even comments on her weird Battle Cry.
- In a fairly early issue, Black Adam and Atom Smasher have an arm-wrestling match. The table they have it on loses.
- After Obsidian is brought back to life by a time-travelling Mister Terrific, the first thing he does is troll Alan Scott:
Obsidian: No side-effects if my disability, except that I'm no longer gay, of course. That's right dad! I'm cured! Isn't that great?
*Awkward looks from the assembled JSA members*
Obsidian: Relax folks, only kidding. Still gay.