- The argument between Garry and Jess as seen here starting at 8:43:
- Garry: So you are smoking now? What else are you doing that I don't know about?Jess: What? Mom didn't tell you I was stripping?
- Most of Billy and Oscar's references to past Noodle Incidents qualify:
Billy (discussing Nima's plans for the embryos): She may be a pain in the ass, but she knows what she's doing.Oscar: That's what you said about that waitress in Colombia's cooking!Billy: Hey, that wasn't her fault! It was salmonella!
- Billy's Deadpan Snarker attitude tends to provide many of these too:
Oscar: You're supposed to be at the crash site.Billy: Yeah, um... the plan didn't factor in an angry T.rex, so we had to change it. I didn't think about engaging it in a knife fight, sorry.
- Yoder's reply to Oscar's unintentional Cat Scare in episode three. "Dammit, Oscar! I only have one pair of pants!
- Even a few of the death scenes are quite funny, if you have a dark sense of humour. Some standout examples:
- This one where Gerry is caught right in the middle of a fight between a triceratops and T. rex.
- This one from near the end of Episode 1. DOUBLE KILL!!
- This one when Oscar fails to hide from a raptor in time. Damn...
- This one. Don't drop your knife, Oscar.
- This one. Especially how the raptor just looks down at what she just threw and seems to think "lol um... that was awkward..."
- This one when Jess fails to escape some raptors.
- This one, showing Billy's Too Dumb to Live death at the hands of the T.rex.
- This one. You can't be "hanging around", Gerry.
- This one. REAR.
- This one where Gerry gets totally pwned by a flung shipping container.
- The segment in episode 1 where you have to construct Spanish sentences to try and tell Nima to rest. It's like a Peggy Hill simulator!