Funny: Judge Judy
- Any particularly egregious Bad Liar.
- His window hit my elbow.
- For that matter, everytime Judy laughs.
- Anytime Judy goes into snark mode.
- Her quickest court case: the plaintiff came in asking for restitution from two guys who stole her purse and the items inside, though they denied they had it.
- This particular exchange, as seen in Judyisms:
Plaintiff: But he cheats all the time!
Judge Judy: Are you trying to justify to me the fact that you're an idiot?!
- In a case from 2007, a woman lost a case against a woman who shot her dog, primarily because she didn't have a leash on the dog and blew the case out of proportion, realizing she was responsible for her dog being shot (there were signs up too). Judy was full of her usual gems, including this particular gem (when the plaintiff was asked why she kept changing her story about there being no leash):
Judge Judy: Oh, I get it, it was snatched by the leash fairy!!!
- In one case, a woman ruined her boyfriend's clothes by pouring bleach all over them. She then goes on a 30 second rant, which consisted of almost nothing but insults directed at him. Judge Judy gloriously and hilariously put her in her place.
- The cell phone eBay scamming case. After Judge Judy questions the scammer, who claims that the auction was for two photos of the cell phone instead of two cell phones, the scammer insists that that's what they paid for.
Judge Judy: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!
- The 1997 case of Williams v. Lydon. Drummer Robert Williams (who played with such bands as Captain Beefheart, Tex and the Horseheads, and Zoogz Rift) was suing John Lydon (aka Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols) for assault and lost wages. Lydon's courtroom antics were epic; he even made JJ herself laugh at one point. Here's a few excerpts: