Everyone has a different reaction to his pompadour hairstyle.
- Jonathan: he wonders if he can hit that hairstyle with a ripple attack!
Jonathan: What would my Hamon do to that crazy hair of yours?
- William A. Zeppeli: Wonders if he's hiding something in his hair.
Will A. Zeppeli: That's the strangest head I have ever seen! What secrets doth it hold, I wonder?
- Part 2 Joseph: Claims that Josuke's hair makes his head look big. Particularly funny when you consider they're father and son.
Joseph: Your hair makes your head look stupid huge, bro!
- Polnareff: Offers to give Josuke a haircut.
Polnareff: Shall I trim your hair into something less like cro-magnon, man?
- Hol Horse: Offers Josuke a hat to cover his pomp.
Hol Horse: I can lend you a hat if you wanna cover that disaster up!
- Iggy: being a dog, he insults it, and Josuke SOMEHOW knows he's mocking him!
Iggy: I'm gonna tear out your hair and fart in your face!
- Pt. 3 Joseph: he snickers that Josuke's parents must be ashamed of how he styles his hair. Joseph is Josuke's biological father!
- DIO: he proclaims Josuke's hair looks like cowshit.
DIO: Your hair's like a pile of cow dung by the side of the road.
Your hair... is not GREAT
./Hey, great haircut... NOT.
Josuke: What the fuck did you say about my hair?!
- Okuyasu: calls out said pomp as "old". ESPECIALLY in the localisation:
Okuyasu: Nice haircut! Welcome to like, twenty years ago!
Giorno: My hair obviously puts yours to shame!
Mista: I love your hair! It makes you look like a clown!
- Jolyne: Her localisation line:
Johnny: I love your hair! It's the craziest stuff I've ever seen!
- Gyro: Professes his desire to stomp all over Josuke's pomp.
Gyro: Your name must be whack-a-mole, because I wanna stomp your silly looking head down!
Valentine: The first thing I'm going to do in office is outlaw that ridiculous hairstyle!
Narrator: Baoh has detected the scent of his foe's hairstyle... And he doesn't like it one bit!